We're so excited to meet you in the fall!
Over the summer, we will ask you to complete a variety of tasks related to housing, healthcare, advising, and academics: completing each task by the deadline will help to set you up for the smoothest possible transition to Haverford. You can find the deadlines for these tasks on the Checklist page.
Please Note: Updated information for the Class of 2027 will be available in early June 2023.
New Student Check-In (Required)
The New Student Check-In process includes picking up room keys and receiving student identification cards.
We strongly encourage all students to arrive during the registration hours. Lunch is provided to new students and their families.
Early & Late Arrivals
If you have not been pre-approved to arrive early, arrive arrive between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. on Wednesday, August 30, 2023. Arriving after 3 p.m.? Contact hc-reslife [at] haverford.edu — your room key and OneCard will be available at the Campus Safety Office.
- hc-newstudents [at] haverford.edu
- (610) 896-1298
New Students Quick Links
- Access and Disability Services
- Campus Safety
- Center for Career and Professional Advising
- Center for Gender Resources and Sexuality Equity
- Counseling & Psychological Services
- Dean's Office & Student Life
- Dining Services
- First-Year Housing
- New Students Site
- Haverford Email
- Health Services
- Instructional & Information Technology Services
- John P. Chesick Scholars Program for First-Generation/Low-Income Students
- Marilou Allen Office of Service & Community Collaboration
- Office of Academic Resources
- Office of International Student Support
- Office of Institutional Diversity, Equity, and Access
- Office of Multicultural Affairs
- Policies & Student's Guide
- Religious & Spiritual Life
- Students' Council
- Student Engagement
- Quaker Affairs