Locations

  • 19 Railroad Ave

    Faculty housing & study space and distinguished visitors' accommodations.

    House
  • 710 College Ave

    Upper-class student housing off campus; houses 11 students; built in 1899.

    710 exterior
  • 773 College Ave

    Upper-class student housing; houses 15 students.

    773 College Ave
  • Alumni Field House

    58,000 square-foot athletic facility; Olympic-quality surface in the Gary Lutnick Tennis & Track Center.

    Alumni Field House
  • Barclay Hall

    Houses 128 students; first dormitory built separate from Founders Hall.

    Barclay Hall
  • Bramall & Marshall Tennis Courts

    Bettye Marshall and Norman B. Bramall Tennis Courts, the site of the 1985 NCAA Division III Championships, feature 12 all-weather courts with six on Marshall and six on Bramall.

    Bettye Marshall and Norman B. Bramall Tennis Courts
  • C. C. Morris Cricket Library

    The largest collection of cricket literature and memorabilia in the Western Hemisphere. The Cricket Library is located in the lower level of the John A Lester Cricket Pavilion on Cope Field.

    Cricket pavilion
  • Cadbury House

    Upper-class student housing; designated quiet space; houses 13 students; built in 1886.

    Cadbury House
  • Campus Safety

    Located on the ground floor of the Gardner Integrated Athletic Center (GIAC), adjacent to the Campus Center. Campus Safety is is open 24/7.

    Campus Safety
  • Chase Hall

    Chase Hall is home to the economics and linguistics departments, and also houses a small lecture hall and a classroom.

    Chase Hall
  • Class of 1888 Field

    The Class of 1888 Field is a practice field for soccer.

    Class of 1888 field
  • Class of 1995 Field

    The Class of 1995 Field is a premier Centennial Conference softball facility.

    Class of '95 Field
  • Comfort Hall

    First-year student housing; houses 70 students; built in 1968; one of three North Dorms.

    North Dorms
  • Cope Field

    Cope Field is home of the Haverford cricket team which is the only varsity team in the country.

    Cope Field
  • Dining Center

    The only dining center on our campus, the “DC” opens into a Sunken Lounge which often features a roaring fire in colder months. The lounge is a popular spot for small concerts, and open forums for discussion. The DC basement houses WHRC (campus radio station), a black box theater, several affinity group offices and club spaces, as well as a large open study area.

    Dining Center
  • Douglas B. Gardner Integrated Athletic Center

    The Douglas B. Gardner Integrated Athletic Center (GIAC) integrates athletic competition, education, and recreation under one roof. The facility includes a gymnasium, a state-of-the-art fitness center, squash courts, locker rooms, and the Campus Safety Office.

    Gardner Integrated Athletic Center
  • Drinker House

    Upper-class student housing; houses 18 students; built in 1902.

    Drinker House
  • Facilities Management Complex

    Facilities Management oversees the operation of the Arboretum, as well all buildings, grounds, utilities and other physical facilities on campus.

    Facilities Building
  • Farm & Greenhouse

    Farm and Greenhouse, supporting environmentally focused student activities, and connected to the Environmental Studies Program.

    crops planted at the Haverfarm
  • Featherbed Fields

    Often used by Club Sports, such as Rugby.

    2015 Keystone Cup quidditch tournament on Featherbed Fields
  • Founders Green

    Lawn in front of Founders Hall

    Founders Green
  • Founders Hall

    Home of the offices of the President and Provost includes Founders Great Hall.

    Founders Hall
  • Foundry

    Workshops for wood-working, clay, plaster, welding, bronze casting, and digital fabrication.

    Foundry
  • Gest Center

    Gest was built in 1853 as a college gymnasium. It now houses classrooms and offices. The classrooms in Gest feature large central tables for group discussion.

    Gest
  • Gummere Hall

    Primarily a first-year dormitory; houses 153 students; built in 1964.

    Gummere Hall exterior
  • Hall Building

    Hall Building houses many of the social science departments, such as history and political science, as well as Spanish and comparative literature.

    Hall building
  • Haverford College Apartments

    Apartment complex housing upper-class students; built in 1949.

    Haverford College Apartments exterior
  • Hilles Hall

    Part of the Marian E. Koshland Integrated Natural Sciences Center and houses the departments of Mathematics and Statistics and Computer Science.

    Hilles exterior
  • Ira de A. Reid House

    A designated Special Interest House for students invested in the histories, legacies, and traditions of the African diaspora as well as a cultural center for the campus community.

    Ira de A. Reid House
  • James House

    James House is a space for arts and crafts run by a board of students who organize and host workshops and events.

    James House
  • Johnson Track & Throwing Facility

    The eight-lane 400-meter all purpose Johnson Track features full field event and steeplechase capabilities and encircles Walton Field.

    Johnson Track & Throwing Facility
  • Jones Hall

    First-year student housing; houses 70 students; built in 1968; one of three North Dorms.

    North Dorms
  • Kannerstein Field

    The new and improved baseball facility is named in honor of Haverford's beloved former athletic director and head baseball coach, Greg Kannerstein '63.

    baseball game taking place on Kannerstein Field
  • Kim Hall

    Kim Hall was constructed in 2012 along with Tritton Hall. These buildings offer all single rooms, along with generous  common space, which includes two common areas and one study lounge per floor.

    tritton and kim dorms at night with light shining from within
  • La Casa Hispánica

    Located at 500 Oakley Road

    La Casa Hispanica exterior
  • Leeds Hall

    Upper-class student housing; houses 62 students; built in 1955.

    Leeds dorms exterior
  • Lloyd Hall

    Upper-class student housing; houses 108 students; completed in 1920.

    Lloyd dorms
  • Lunt Hall

    First-year student housing; houses 70 students; built in 1968; one of three North Dorms.

    North Dorms
  • Lutnick Fine Arts Building

    Lutnick Fine Arts Building, includes photography labs, darkrooms, digital imaging facilities, classrooms, studios designed for painting and sculpting, and space for small exhibitions.

    Jane Lutnick Fine Arts Center exterior
  • Lutnick Library

    The 2019 Lutnick Library renovation was designed to support multimodal learning, bringing together books, audiovisual materials, and digital texts. The building is flooded with natural light and seamlessly marries modern architecture with a charming historical building. Lutnick features a large Special Collections room to host classes and display artifacts, cozy study rooms and classrooms, a café, a theater room, and wide windows looking out on the natural landscape. It also maintains the leaded glass windows, antique woodwork, and stone fireplaces of the original building.

    Lutnick Library exterior
  • Marian E. Koshland Integrated Natural Sciences Center

    Encompasses Sharpless and Hilles Halls and houses the departments of Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics and Statistics, Physics, and Psychology; includes Zubrow Commons.

    KINSC Rotunda
  • Merion Field

    Merion Field is largely used for Club Sports, including Ultimate Frisbee.

    Merion Field
  • Morris Health Services

    Provides health promotion, education, and medical care to students.

    exterior of morris infirmary
  • Parker House

    Home to senior Fine Arts studios.

    Parker House
  • Phebe Anna Thorne School

    Kindergarten located across from the Marian E. Koshland Integrated Natural Sciences Center (KINSC).

    Phebe Anna Thorne School
  • President's House

    The President of the College lives at 1 College Circle.

    President's House
  • Printmaking Studio

    Houses studio and classroom spaces for printmaking.

    Printmaking Studio
  • Roberts Hall

    The renovated building includes Marshall Auditorium, the Michael Jaharis Recital Hall, Allen C. Fischer 1959 Atrium, practice spaces, and classrooms. Also houses offices for the departments of Music, Anthropology, Sociology, and Religion.

    Roberts Hall
  • Sharpless Hall

    Houses the departments of Biology and Psychology; includes Sharpless Auditorium.

    Sharpless Hall
  • Skating House

    Located next to the Duck Pond.

    Skating house
  • South Lot

    Designated parking for Admission visitors and those community members with parking permits.

  • Stokes Hall

    Stokes houses many student support services including the Registrar, Office of Academic Resources, Residential Life, Student Engagement and Leadership, and Counseling and Psychological Services. It is also home to the Center for Peace and Global Citizenship, the Center for Career and Professional Advising, as well as the Controller’s Office, and Instructional & Information Technology Services.

    Stokes Hall exterior
  • Strawbridge Observatory

    The Strawbridge Observatory provides classrooms and telescopes for the physics and astronomy department.

    Strawbridge Observatory
  • Swan Field

    Swan Field serves as a competition site for field hockey and men's and women's lacrosse as well as a practice site for the aforementioned teams and men's and women's soccer, baseball and softball.

    Swan Field
  • Tritton Hall

    Tritton Hall was constructed in 2012 along with Kim Hall. These buildings offer all single rooms, along with generous common space, which includes two common areas and one study lounge per floor.

    tritton and kim dorms at night with light shining from within
  • Union Building

    Union Building houses African and Africana Studies, Gender and Sexuality Studies, and Health Studies. It includes classrooms, a student lounge, and a listening room.

    Union building
  • VCAM

    Built in 1900 as the campus gymnasium, this now serves as our Visual Culture, Arts, and Media (VCAM) facility, bringing cutting-edge technology together with creative new ways of learning. The building houses the John B. Hurford ‘60 Center for the Arts and Humanities, the Haverford Innovations Program, Maker Arts space, a film and media studio, and much more.

    Front of VCAM
  • Visitor Parking

    Visitor Parking is located adjacent to the Nature Trail and is located near to the Haverford College Apartments. Between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. visitors must park in designated Visitor Parking in the Visitors Lot.

  • Walton Field

    Walton Field is a grass playing surface that hosts men’s and women’s soccer. Walton Field features a grandstand with a capacity of 1,000, press box and filming deck. Haverford held the NCAA Division I and III Women's Lacrosse Championships on Walton in 1988.

    Walton Field
  • Whitehead Campus Center

    Contains the Office of Admission and Financial Aid, the Coop, the Bookstore, the Women*s Center, and the Cantor Fitzgerald Gallery. Public bathrooms are available on the ground floor during normal business hours.

    Whitehead Campus Center
  • Woodside Cottage

    Woodside Cottage, built in the 1820s, is the oldest building on campus, and now houses the English department.

    Woodside Cottage
  • Yarnall House

    Upper-class community housing; houses 13 students, built in 1900.