Majors, Minors, and Concentrations
Haverford's intentionally diverse curricular requirements ensure that our students are well-rounded, expansive thinkers. Students take courses in each of three major academic divisions for a variety of ideas, concepts, and intellectual approaches.
In addition to the wide range of academic programming available at Haverford, students may choose to pursue a major or minor at one of our consortium partner schools, Bryn Mawr and Swarthmore Colleges.
Master Degree Partnership Programs
Haverford College has forged innovative partnerships with some of the world's top academic institutions to offer students additional opportunities for graduate study.
- 4+1 Bioethics Program With The University Of Pennsylvania
- 4+1 Engineering Program With The University Of Pennsylvania
- 3/2 Engineering Program With The California Institute of Technology
- 3/2 City Planning Program With The University Of Pennsylvania
- One-year Master’s Program At Claremont Mckenna College’s Robert Day School Of Economics And Finance
- Five Year Program With The Center For Latin American Studies At Georgetown University
- Two-year China Studies Master’s Program At Zhejiang University
University of Pennsylvania
Courses at the University of Pennsylvania, including the Wharton School of Business that aren't offered at Haverford, Bryn Mawr, or Swarthmore are available to Haverford students through the Quaker Consortium.