Come talk to me about...
- ...the classes I teach
- ...open science methods like preregistration, open materials, open data, computational reproducibility, sharing data analytic code; replication; meta-science; the Society for the Improvement of Psychological Science (SIPS) and the Center for Open Science (COS) [learn more here]
- ...inclusion, access, and diversity in psychology and STEM (and in higher education more broadly)
- ...careers in UX research, human resources and organizational management, speech-language pathology, business/marketing, and other fields that use psychological theory and research methods in applied settings
- ...faculty development, including the National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity (NCFDD)
- ...travel, music, photography, e-cycling (a few of my hobbies)
- ...California, where I grew up, and still miss dearly
- ...YOU! I want to hear about your interests and goals. What brought you to Haverford? What are your favorite things about studying psychology? What do you hope to accomplish while you're at Haverford and after graduation?
- ...or anything else that strikes your fancy!
Links & Useful Resources
- Haverford Psychology Department Student Guidebook (for policies and tips on navigating our department and major/minor)
- HC Psych Jobs Facebook group (where we post psych-related jobs and research opportunities)
- Haverford Psychology Department Home Page
- HC's Office of Academic Resources (OAR)
- HC Counseling & Psychological Services (CAPS)
- My lab's Open Science Manual
- BenjaminLe.com for my CV, PDFs of publications, a brief bio-sketch, information about research and classes
- @benjaminle on Twitter