The Philadelphia Justice & Equity Fellowship (PJEF)
Paid, year-round internships with organizations tackling racism while building inclusivity & social justice
- 10 hours/week over the academic year, paid at standard hourly wage for on-campus job
- Professional development activities throughout the program, including monthly skills-building workshops and a bi-weekly reflection group.
- The selection process for PJEF will prioritize students whose backgrounds reflect the communities they hope to serve, and students who have a work-study component of their financial aid package.
- Opportunity to build from or grow into a summer internship
* Students from Philadelphia and/or with a strong relationship with an organization can propose a self-designed PJEF. They should sign up for an advising appointment to discuss this option.