Workday is a cloud-hosted enterprise software system that Haverford College began using on July 1, 2017 to manage all of our human resources, payroll, and finance activities and data. Workday is a fully integrated and extremely user friendly system that will enable all community members to easily access and update their own information and will enable Human Resources and the Controller's Office to more effectively manage the business of the College.
Human Resources features and manager processes provided by Workday:
- Hourly staff and student workers can enter time worked
- All staff employees can enter all forms of leave (vacation, sick, personal, FMLA, etc.)
- All employees (faculty, staff, and students) can view payslips, W-2 taxes, and change benefits and direct deposits
- Provides self-service for all faculty and staff to change taxes, benefits, change addresses, work location, etc
- Managers can create positions, hire employees, request change of pay, promotion, staff reclassification, etc
- Managers can approve staff and student workers time and all employees leave requests
For detailed information regarding training and assistance, please visit the Workday page.