Health Services aims to provide a variety of services for our students.
We also work in tandem with other offices on campus to expand the range of resources available for students' health and wellbeing.
Drugs & Alcohol Resources
We offer a comprehensive drug and alcohol handbook for students.
Place your mouse over organization names for descriptions. Indicates 24 Hour Hotline.
- The National AIDS Hotline
1 (800) 342-AIDS
- CDC National STD Hotline
1 (800) 227-8922
- Southeastern PA - Alcoholics Anonymous
- National Institute of Drug Abuse Hotline
1 (800) 662-HELP
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
1 (800) 273-TALK
- Parents Families & Friends of Lesbians & Gays
- National Eating Disorders Association
1 (800) 931-2237
- Pennsylvania Coalition Against Rape
- Women Organized Against Rape
- Poison Control Center
1 (800) 222-1222
Any student wishing to report sexual misconduct should contact any member of "The Circle," administrators who are trained to assist and provide support for those who may have experienced sexual misconduct.