Participating Insurance Companies
In an effort to meet the rising cost of health care and maintain the current level of service, we are in network for several medical insurance companies.
Please have your student ID and insurance card ready upon checking in at the student health services. Claims will be sent directly to your insurance company.
Please note: Plan benefits vary from one insurance carrier to another. Although Health Services participates with a carrier there may still be services that are not covered by your specific plan. Please know and understand your member insurance benefits as you will be responsible for any uncovered balance, any co-payments, and deductibles.
Participating Insurance Companies: (as of February 7, 2018)
- Out of state Blue Cross Blue Shield (www.bcbs.com)
- Amerihealth (www.amerihealth.com)
- Amerihealth Administrators (www.ahatpa.com)
- Anthem Blue Cross (www.anthem.com)
- Capital Blue Cross (www.capbluecross.com)
- Care First (www.carefirst.com)
- Cigna (www.cigna.com)
- EHP Johns Hopkins (www.ehp.org)
- Excellus (www.excellusbcbs.com)
- First Health Network (www.firsthealth.com)
- GEHA (www.geha.com)
- Golden Rule (www.uhone.com)
- Great West (www.cigna.com)
- Harvard Pilgrim (www.harvardpilgrim.org)
- Highmark BCBS (www.highmarkblueshield.com)
- Horizon Blue Cross (www.horizonblue.com)
- Humana Health Plans (www.humana.com)
- Independence Administrators (www.ibxtpa.com)
- Johns Hopkins Health Plans (www.ehp.org/)
- Kaiser Permanente East and West (www.kp.org)
- Keystone Health Plan East (www.ibx.com)
- Mail Handlers (www.mhbp.com)
- MultiPlan (www.multiplan.com)
- Optum Health (www.uhc.com)
- Oxford Health (www.oxhp.com)
- Pacificare (www.uhc.com)
- Personal Choice (www.ibx.com)
- Regence (www.regence.com)
- Super MED (www.supermednetwork.com)
- Tufts (www.tuftshealthplan.com)
- United Healthcare Community Plan (www.uhccommunityplan.com)
- United Healthcare Student Health (www.uhcsr.com)
Have questions regarding our participation with your insurance carrier? Please contact our billing office at (215) 230-7550 or email@example.com.
Submit Your Insurance Card
Log into the HaverHealth Portal, and submit copy of your insurance card (both sides). Bring your card to Health Services when coming to see a provider.
Change of Insurance
If you have a change of insurance or lose health insurance coverage, notify FirstRisk within 30 days in order to purchase the college plan. You must notify the insurance administrator immediately of your change of insurance status to be eligible for the college plan.