The Nest: Haverford College’s Food Pantry
Ground floor of the Whitehead Campus Center
Monday–Friday: 9:00 a.m.–-7:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m.–-3:00 p.m.
Student access 24/7
The NEST was established in 2020 as a student-run food pantry to address food insecurity at Haverford College. Our goal is to provide a reliable source of food for LIFTFAR-eligible students who may struggle to obtain meals during breaks or those who have opted out of the meal plan.
The NEST is accessible to all LIFTFAR-eligible students 24/7 and restocks every week. The NEST also collaborates with HaverFarm and local food banks to provide a wide range of food options. If you would like to donate, connect with us on Instagram @nest.hc or email us at hc-nest [at] haverford.edu!
- Follow the limitations for each item (read labels!)
- Use gloves when selecting produce
- Keep the area clean (cleaning supplies available!)
- Don’t open any food delivery boxes
- Record your items in the tablet
- If you can’t find an item on the tablet, leave a note!
- Contact the staff if anything is broken