Nutritional Needs and Information
Allergies / Special Dietary Needs
If you have a medically-related dietary need, such as food allergies or needs associated with Crohns, Celiac or diabetes, please let the Dietitian know by completing "Special Diet Needs Form" in the HaverHealth Portal.
The Dietitian serves as a consultant for menu planning and recipe development, working with the gym and health center to achieve overall student wellness.
If you've ever wondered if something contained nuts, was low in calories, or safe for a vegan to eat, you'll be happy to know that Haverford and Bryn Mawr Dining Services now have nutritional info available for all of their entrees. From calories to allergies, we've got you covered.
Available in all Dining Halls:
- Vegetarian options at every meal
- New Dorm Dining Hall & Haverford Dining Center offers additional vegan dishes
- Non-dairy milk alternatives
- Skim (non-fat) & whole milk
- Low-fat/Low-sodium cheese at the deli bar
- Traditional & Greek yogurt at breakfast
- Low-fat or fat-free dressings on all salad bars
- High-fructose corn syrup free bread available at each meal
- All frying oils are trans-fat and acid-free
- All our canned fruits are packed in water or juice
- Our tuna is packed in water
- We do not add MSG to any recipe (some purchased items may contain MSG)
- Items containing Big 8 Allergens (Wheat, Soy, Shellfish, Fish, Nuts, Peanuts, Egg, Milk) are clearly labeled
- Items that are vegan, vegetarian or prepared wheat-free are clearly labeled
- We use gluten free soy sauce in our recipes
- Gluten Free bases used in majority of recipes
- Wheat-free soup available at lunch
- Wheat-free hot entree available with lunch and dinner