To be recognized as a leader on campus and in the industry by becoming a highly efficient food service team that creates distinction through service excellence and superior food quality every day.
Our team takes pride in providing a variety of wholesome and delicious foods, and in being responsive to your tastes and nutritional needs. Peta2 gave us an "A" on their vegan report card.
In our quest for excellence we encourage your input through our Dining Committees, napkin notes, hc-dining [at] haverford.edu (email comments), and surveys. We strive to provide the best.
Dining Services is comprised of the Dining Center, The Coop, and Catering. The mission of Haverford College Dining Services is to contribute to a student's life experience in a way that will provide a positive social dining atmosphere. We strive to accomplish this through the following means:
- Preparing and serving attractive and nutritious meals
- Ensuring optimum quality for every dollar spent
- Providing friendly, courteous service
- Maintaining high sanitation and safety standards
- Enhancing the proficiency of all Dining Service personnel to improve customer service