Meal Plan & Prices
New students (first-year and transfer students) and all students living in campus residential halls (with the exception of Haverford College Apartments, Ira Reid, Yarnall, 5 College Circle, 8 Railroad, 710 College Ave., and 773 College Ave., which are meal-plan optional) are required to be on a Full Meal Plan.
2022 Full Meal Plan Options
Cost $3,541 per semester
- Applies to the Dining Center and Bryn Mawr dining halls for all meal periods.
- Includes $50 Dining Dollars per semester which can be used at any retail dining outlet at both Haverford and Bryn Mawr.
- Includes 6 guest passes per semester.
- Unlimited swipes at Haverford Dining Hall and Bryn Mawr Dining Halls
- 50 Meal plan Equivalencies (MPE) per semester at the Coop and Library Café
The Black Squirrel
Cost $3,541 per semester
- Applies to the Haverford Dining Center and Bryn Mawr dining halls, The Coop and Library Café for all meal periods.
- Includes $25 Dining Dollars per semester which can be used at any retail dining outlet at both Haverford and Bryn Mawr.
- 20 swipes per week at Haverford Dining Hall, Haverford Retail locations and Bryn Mawr Dining Halls
- All 20 meal swipes are also able to be used as an MPE at the Coop or Library Café
- MPE or Meal plan Equivalency is up too a $9.00 value of a designated items for a meal. If you go over the $9.00 value you will need to pay with Dining Dollars, Credit Card, or Cash for the amount you are over.
- Students who wish to switch from a Traditional plan to a Black Squirrel Plan during the semester please email tmitchell [at] haverford.edu.
Offers the convenience of cashless dining in the Dining Center, The Coop, and all dining facilities at Bryn Mawr College. Access your Campus Cash account with your ID card. Open an account or make a deposit online or in either the Bryn Mawr Dining Offices in Cartref or Haverford College Dining Offices.
Partial Meal Plans
Partial Meal Plans, available to students in non-full meal plan required housing, offer flexibility and meals do not expire. All Partial meal plan balances will carry over semester to semester and year to year . You will also be able to use these plans during breaks. These plans can be purchased via the Select Meal Plan link.
Prices effective June 10, 2022
Partial Meal Plan Options Include:
|Partial Meal Plan||Cost (per Meal)||Meal Plan Equivalency|
|25 Meal Declining Balance||$348 ($13.92/meal)||YES|
|50 Meal Declining Balance||$675 ($13.50/meal)||YES|
|85 Meal Declining Balance||$1,085 ($12.76/meal)||YES|
|125 Meal Declining Balance||$1,480 ($11.84/meal)||YES|
|175 Meal Declining Balance||$2,050 ($11.71/meal)||YES|
Dining Center Prices
|Meal||Campus Cash and Dining Dollars||Cash & Credit|