Meal Plan & Prices
Freshmen and all students living in campus residential halls (with the exception of Haverford College Apartments, Ira Reid, 710 College Ave., and 773 College Ave., which are meal-plan optional) are required to be on a Full Meal Plan.
2018-2019 Full Meal Plan Options
- The Traditional
- Allows unlimited access to eat in the Dining Center and Bryn Mawr dining halls for all meal periods
- $50 Dining Dollars per semester to be used at any retail dining outlet at both Haverford and Bryn Mawr
- 6 guest passes per semester
- The Black Squirrel -available to upperclassmen
- $25 Dining Dollars per semester to be used at any retail dining.
- Allows 20 meals per week from the Dining Center and Bryn Mawr Dining Halls. This is set up as 1 swipe for each of the 20 available dining hall meal periods.
- Allows up to 25 meal equivalencies per semester from the Coop to be used as a replacement for missing a meal in one of the dining halls.
Offers the convenience of cashless dining in the Dining Center, The Coop, and all dining facilities at Bryn Mawr College. Access your Campus Cash account with your ID card. Open an account or make a deposit online or in either the Bryn Mawr Dining Offices in Cartref or Haverford College Dining Offices.
Partial Meal Plans
Partial Meal Plans, available to students in non-full meal plan required housing, offer flexibility and Meals do not expire. These plans can be purchased via the Select Meal Plan link.
Prices effective 7/1/18—6/30/19
Partial Meal Plan Options Include:
- 25 Meal Declining Balance $290 (11.60/meal)
- 50 Meal Declining Balance $545 (10.90/meal)
- 85 Meal Declining Balance $880 (10.35/meal)
- 150 Meal Declining Balance $1,415 (9.43/meal)
- 175 Meal Declining Balance $1,570 (8.97/meal)
- 225 Meal Declining Balance $1,965 (8.73/meal)
Dining Center Prices
|Meal||Campus Cash and Dining Dollars||Cash|