After Study Abroad
Welcome back–we're so happy you’ll be returning to Haverford! You've studied abroad, now find a way to carry that experience forward.
Be sure to check out the Travel Resources site for more information about international fellowships and grants, ways to return abroad, and other volunteer opportunities!
Evaluate Your Program: All returning students must submit the mandatory program evaluation sent by the study abroad office.
- Explore the re-entry process and student tips for making a successful transition back to the United States and Haverford College.
- Review our tips on how to connect your abroad experience to your academic career.
- Submit our volunteer interest form and let us know you want to help.
- Identify areas of personal growth and new skills that may have prepared you for employment.
- Serve on the Student Study Abroad Advisory Board.
- Be a "Student Contacts" for your program so that others can learn from your experiences abroad.
- Participate in Study Abroad Information Sessions (two per semester).
- Represent your program (if asked) at the Study Abroad Information Fair.
- Attend Pre-Departure Orientation small group sessions as a Resource Person for students attending your program.
- Apply for the Forum on Education Abroad Research Award.