The policies listed below are specifically tailored to the interests and needs of the academic community participating in research at Haverford College. For any questions or concerns regarding these policies please contact hwhite [at] haverford.edu (subject: Policy%20Question) (Helen White, Associate Provost).
Note Valid username and password required for some files.
- PI Eligibility for Externally Sponsored Projects
- Compliance with Federal Regulations
- Responsible Conduct of Research
- Financial Conflict of Interest
- Summer Salary
- Grant Specific Whistleblower Policy
- Breaches involving Personally Identifiable Information that occur under a federal award
- Travel Policy
The oversight committees listed below are governed by federal policies adhered to by the College. Haverford College requires that all research and instructional activities using human subjects, animals, and recombinant DNA be reviewed and approved by these committees. More details about policies and submission processes may be found in the links below.