Postbaccalaureate programs provide an opportunity for alumni to prepare themselves for health professions schools after they have completed their undergraduate degrees.
There are two different categories of postbaccalaureate programs for alumni to enhance their candidacy:
Career Changer Programs:
For alumni who have completed little to no pre-health coursework who want to make a professional shift to the health professions.
Record Enhancer Programs:
For alumni who have completed most to all of their pre-health coursework who want to strengthen their academic profile before applying to health professions schools.
- Considering a Postbaccalaureate Premedical Program
- Is a Post-Bacc Program Right for Me? Seven Benefits to Consider
- What It's Like to Enroll in a Post-bacc Program
- Post Undergrad: Getting Ready for Medical School or a Gap Year
- Postbaccalaureate Research Education Programs (PREP)
- Medical School Costs for Nontraditional Students