The MMUF alum is currently an Assistant Professor of Spanish at Bucknell
MMUF Fellows at Haverford College are part of a national, concentric network of scholars at well over 40 of the top universities and colleges throughout the United States.
Fellows meet regularly on Haverford’s campus, and over the course of the year with Fellows at neighboring schools, in particular Bryn Mawr College and Swarthmore College, as well as with their cohort of Fellows at universities both regionally, in particular Penn and Princeton, and nationally.
- Thursday, December 9—informational meeting for all sophomores
- Thursday, January 20—Meeting with prospective applicants run by current fellows
- Friday, January 21—Workshop registration deadline
- Monday, January 24—Application writing workshop
- Monday, January 31—Application deadline
- February 8 and 9—interviews
All February long, the Office of Multicultural Affairs is hosting events for the campus community and taking over the College's Instagram in celebration of Black History Month.