Career Advisors are available to meet one-on-one to discuss your career interests and job/internship search. From discussing ideas to exploring internship options to guiding you in your job search strategy, we are here to help.
Walk-In Hours (during Academic Year):
Intended for brief, 15 minute conversations. First-come, first-served basis.
Monday–Friday: 2:30–4:30 p.m.
Students: Schedule your appointments online for a 30 minute meeting:
- Amy Feifer: Career Advising
- Jennifer Barr: Career Advising | Pre-Law Advising for Students
Alumni interested in Pre-Law appointments must email email@example.com to schedule
- Jason Chan: Career Advising | Fellowship Advising for Students
Alumni interested in Fellowship advising appointments must email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule
- Jodi Domsky: Pre-Health Advising (Students & Alumni)
- Mock Interview: Make an appointment and complete the Mock Interview Request Form
Alumni: You must submit an Alumni Appointment Request before we schedule an appointment.