The Center for Career and Professional Advising (CCPA) works to connect employers with our students and alumni to meet your entry-level, internship and experienced hire needs. There are never any fees to recruit at Haverford.
Based on public health recommendations for the on-going COVID-19 pandemic, the Haverford and Tri-College Consortium Recruiting Programs for 2021-22 season will be virtual in format to ensure the safety of our students and recruiting partners. This includes interviews, information sessions, workshops and special events like the Tri-College Recruiting and STEM Recruiting Day. lreiter [at] haverford.edu (Contact Laura Reiter) to learn more.
Post a Job or Internship
For the fastest service, use Handshake to submit a job or internship for students and alumni. Alumni and parents are especially encouraged to post jobs and internships!
Local Part-Time Jobs
Have a part-time job in the area? We are happy to post it on our Part-Time Job Board.
Submit a Campus Job
All campus employers need to complete a Campus Job Description Form to have their jobs posted on the Part-time Job Board.
Fords Hiring Fords
Alumni can promote jobs and internships to students and other alumni via the jobs module of Haverford Connect.
Sponsor an Extern
The 2021-22 Extern Program is under development. Details will be posted as soon as possible.
Why Hire a Ford?
- Bright. Haverford's broad—and rigorous—academic program teaches students how to collaborate with one another and faculty.
- Independent Thinkers. Their coursework culminates in a Senior Thesis in which they identify an issue or problem; design a means to explore it; report their findings; and defend the exercise before a panel of faculty.
- Ethical. Their academic and social lives are guided by one of the country's oldest honor codes, which students administer.
- Leaders. They have experience creating and running over 200 organizations and interest groups that are 100% student-led with no faculty advisor.
- Entrepreneurial. The College placed #10 on the Forbes list of "Most Entrepreneurial Colleges" based on the large proportion of alumni who go on to found companies of 10 employers or more.
- Communication skills with extensive writing experience and the ability to speak out in a group as required in small classroom participation.
- Organizational skills, thanks to their experience establishing and running campus organizations such that they know how to design programs, set goals and manage budgets.
- Executive training acquired through active participation in all major campus committees, including the Board of Managers.
- Global perspective that comes through study abroad. In recent years, nearly 50% of the students graduating from Haverford have engaged in studies away and benefit from exposure to new and different environments.
- Practical knowledge that comes from participation in our Extern Program and internships.