The Center for Career and Professional Advising (CCPA) works to connect employers with our students and alumni to meet your entry-level, internship and experienced hire needs. There are never any fees to recruit at Haverford.
The College continues to closely monitor the evolving situation related to the coronavirus (COVID-19) and evaluate the outbreak’s impact on Haverford. The Haverford and Tri-College Consortium Recruiting Programs for 2022-2023 season will be a mix of virtual and on-campus, and guests are allowed to visit campus. Please visit the Be Safe site for the most up to date information regarding Haverford's Covid-19 policies and protocols.
Post a Job or Internship
For the fastest service, use Handshake to submit a job or internship for students and alumni. Alumni and parents are especially encouraged to post jobs and internships!
Local Part-Time Jobs
Have a part-time job in the area? We are happy to post it on our Part-Time Job Board.
Submit a Campus Job
All campus employers need to complete a Campus Job Description Form to have their jobs posted on the Part-time Job Board.
Fords Hiring Fords
Alumni can promote jobs and internships to students and other alumni via the jobs module of Haverford Connect.
Sponsor an Extern
The 2022-2023 Extern Program is under development. Details will be posted as soon as possible.
We're here to help! If you have questions or need any assistance with our recruiting program, please contact Associate Director for Employer Relations mwittels [at] haverford.edu (Mia Wittels), or complete the Employer Information Request Application.
Why Hire a Ford?
- Bright. Haverford's broad—and rigorous—academic program teaches students how to collaborate with one another and faculty.
- Independent Thinkers. Their coursework culminates in a Senior Thesis in which they identify an issue or problem; design a means to explore it; report their findings; and defend the exercise before a panel of faculty.
- Ethical. Their academic and social lives are guided by one of the country's oldest honor codes, which students administer.
- Leaders. They have experience creating and running over 200 organizations and interest groups that are 100% student-led with no faculty advisor.
- Entrepreneurial. The College placed #10 on the Forbes list of "Most Entrepreneurial Colleges" based on the large proportion of alumni who go on to found companies of 10 employees or more.
- Communication skills with extensive writing experience and the ability to speak out in a group as required in small classroom participation.
- Organizational skills, thanks to their experience establishing and running campus organizations such that they know how to design programs, set goals and manage budgets.
- Executive training acquired through active participation in all major campus committees, including the Board of Managers.
- Global perspective that comes through study abroad. In recent years, nearly 50% of the students graduating from Haverford have engaged in studies away and benefit from exposure to new and different environments.
- Practical knowledge that comes from participation in our Extern Program and internships.