Haverford College began using Workday for HR, Payroll and Finance on July 1, 2017. All time tracking, absence requests, human resources changes, payment election adjustments, and financial transactions are now done in Workday. Most paper forms are no longer in use.
- W-4 (Employee’s Withholding Allowance Certificate) Now done in Workday
- I-9 (Employment Eligibility Verification) Now done in Workday
- PA Earned Income Tax Now done in Workday
- Staff Timesheet (Bi-Weekly) Time tracking is now done in Workday
- Student Timesheet (Monthly) Time tracking is now done in Workday
Purchasing, Equipment, and Expenses
- Credit Card Reconciliation Form Now done in Workday
- Credit Card Missing Receipt Form
- Purchasing Card Application
- Expense Reimbursement Missing Receipt Form
- Foreign Wire Transfer Request
- Inventory Equipment Retirement Form
- Travel Expenses Summary Form Now done in Workday
- Vendor Set Up or Change Request Form Now done in Workday
Note: For all Benefits Forms, including the Tuition Benefit Form, contact Human Resources.