- Enable America
- Offers business and community connections.
- Getting Hired
- Connects job-seekers with disabilities with employers.
- The Council for Disability Rights Employment Links
- Referrals and information about issues of interest and concern to the disabled community.
- Resources and government job listings for individuals with disabilities.
- Lime Connect Fellows
- An annual leadership development program that prepares and connects rising juniors for summer internships with global corporations.
- The Workforce Recruitment Program
- Helps to place qualified students with disabilities in internships and full-time positions with government agencies.
Disability and Your Career
The Center for Career & Professional Advising (CCPA) is available to help all Haverford students explore, identify, and realize their career and professional goals.
Students should visit the CCPA website for resources on:
- Resume and cover letter writing
- Interview Tips
- Internship Search Advice & Resources
- Job Search Advice & Resources
- Networking Tips & Resources
- Graduate School Resources including pre-law and pre-med
- Career Exploration Resources including connecting majors & careers and Haverford post-graduate career plan reports
- Disability Disclosure in the Workplace
For questions related to employment and disability, especially advice on disclosure, contact:
Dean of Career & Professional Advising
afeifer [at] haverford.edu
Job Databases / Search Sites For Persons With Disabilities
- Lime Connect
- New York-based not-for-profit organization that attracts, prepares and connects talented candidates with disabilities for careers with its corporate partners. Join the Lime Network to develop a profile and post your resume.
- The ABCs of SCHEDULE A For Applicants with Disabilities
- Tips for getting federal jobs for applicants with disabilities.
- The New York Institute for Special Education
- Information on technologies for aiding with deafness and blindness.
- We Connect Now
- Dedicated to uniting college students with disabilities in access to higher education and employment issues.
- Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) Resources