Our unique four-college exchange program with Bryn Mawr, Swarthmore and the University of Pennsylvania enables students to enhance their academic and social experiences in unprecedented ways.
- When Swarthmore courses are available, they will appear in the Tri-Co Course Guide. Online registration is not available.
- Complete Haverford's Registration Form (PDF) and bring it to Haverford's Registrar’s Office
- Complete Swarthmore's Registration Form (PDF) and turn it in to Swarthmore's Registrar's Office. If you omit this step, you will not be registered for any course at Swarthmore.
Pre-registration is required for Haverford students. You may not register during the drop/add period.
- Available UPENN courses are listed in the College of General Studies Course Guide. Online registration is not available.
- Complete this form and turn them in to Haverford Registrar’s Office.
- Read the UPENN Reciprocal Student Guide (PDF) to understand your responsibilities. Detailed instructions for PennKey setup are also included. Please note, that as a guest student you do not have use of all UPENN resources, most especially their Career Services Center.
- * Exams at Swarthmore are proctored and therefore not self-scheduled.
- ** Students who receive College grant funds as financial aid may qualify for a subsidy to cover the cost of transportation to the University of Pennsylvania to take a course. If you would like to explore this possibility, please write to email@example.com to see whether you qualify for assistance for this purpose.
- *** Please be aware that Haverford College students do not have reciprocal dining privileges at the University of Pennsylvania.