Students participating in International Student Orientation during Customs.
The International Student Services Office (ISSO) provides resources that support Haverford College's international student population.
These resources include:
- Guidance prior to arrival at Haverford College
- International Student Orientation (ISO) for incoming international students
- International Student Resource Persons (ISRPs)–upperclassmen who are available to help students adjust to life at Haverford and American culture
- Information on Haverford College policies and procedures
- Guidance in obtaining employment (on- and off-campus)
- Programs and internships developed in collaboration with the Office of Multicultural Affairs
At Haverford, we have a very inclusive definition of international students: in addition to F-1 visa holders, students from Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, students with multiple citizenships, U.S. Permanent Residents residing abroad, and U.S. citizens who completed high school outside of the U.S. Mainland are considered international students and may benefit from the resources offered by the ISSO.
International students interested in applying to Haverford College should visit the Admission website for details on the application process. The Financial Aid Office also provides information for prospective international students.