Policy & Planning
IITS collaborates with the community at large to develop and implement policies that shape our computing environment. Policies in draft and those that have been formally adopted can be found here.
IITS will be happy to provide a printed copy of any of these policies upon request. Something missing? Contact us at iits-policy [at] haverford.edu and suggest where we might add to our set of guidelines.
Working Group Members
- Anthony Machamer
- Jennifer O’Donnell
iits-policy [at] haverford.edu (Email the Working Group)
- Policy on Proxy Use in Workday (effective March 15, 2022)
- Additional Google Apps (effective June 1, 2021)
- Plug-in Request Evaluation (effective June 1, 2021)
- Student Personal Computing Support Policy (effective June 1, 2021)
- Policy on Acceptable Use of Information Technology (effective December 9, 2020)
- Account Creation and Deletion Policy (effective November 12, 2020)
- Business Rules and Practices
- Cell Phone Policy
- Change Management Policy (effective November 12, 2020)
- Computers for Emeriti Faculty
- Policy Glossary
Related Policies and Documents
- Data Confidentiality Policy & Employee Confidentiality Statement
- Outlines obligations related to handling confidential data for any member of the extended community with such access.
- Data Management Principles
- Explains the College’s approach to Data stewardship and our approach to managing data as an institution. This document also includes a helpful list of laws, regulations, and best practices.
- Copyright Resource Guide
- This guide provided by the Haverford College Libraries includes information on usage, author’s rights, and use cases.