VCAM Maker Arts Space & Haverford Student Makerspace
These spaces are open to students and faculty looking for creative opportunities in self-directed fabrication, arts, digital making, and physical computing projects.
ITS Multimedia Workshops
Student who wish to develop design and tech skills may be interested in the Instructional Technology Services multimedia workshop offerings.
Haverford student should contact HIP to discuss access to a Live Plan business seat.
- Video Overview of LivePlan: Half-hour video tour of available features
- Getting Started Videos
- Resources Library - Access requires an account
- Linked In Learning: Current students and faculty can access for self-directed learning on a variety of subjects.
- SCORE: Small business resources
- Udemy Online Courses
- Bootstrap Themes
- Marvelapp: Interactive wireframes with export option for development
- Canva: Design templates
- Trello: Project management and organization tools
- No Code Website: Tools and resources library
- Code with Chris - For those considering a code-based project but would like to better understand concepts and frameworks. Please note: These tutorials focus on iOS only but may be a good way to do a quick dive into coding concepts.
- Unity: Software and tutorials for app and game development