- Current Year Courses
- Three-year Planner
- Tri-Co Course Search
- HC Academic Catalog Course Search
- About the Course Listings
About the Course Listings
Four views and tools each provide different ways of exploring the curriculum.
- Current Year Courses for this Department or Program lists only currently-offered classes, and includes scheduling and instructor information.
- The Three-Year Planner for this Department or Program lists all courses (in numerical order) offered during the current year and the last two years. Use it to understand the full course offerings from the department and how frequently courses are offered. This list does not include any scheduling information; instructor information is only historical and is likely to change in future years.
- The Tri-Co Course Search Engine lists the current offerings for all departments and programs at Haverford, Bryn Mawr, and Swarthmore Colleges, and includes scheduling and instructor information.
- The HC Academic Catalog Course Search Engine includes faceted searching (by division, domain, department, major, minor, and other fields) for all courses offered in the current year and the last two years. It does not contain scheduling information, but like the Three-Year Planner, can help you discover related interests and understand the typical pattern of offerings from year to year. This tool does not include all Bryn Mawr offerings.
Fall 2021: Haverford
Registration-ID Course Name Instructor Misc Days and Times Location EDUCH200A001 Community Learning Collaborative: Practicing Parnership Lesnick,Alice Class Nbr: 1794 Lim: 22 ; Hav: SO, B M 07:30pm-10:00pm STO104 EDUCH270A001 Measuring Education McKeever,Matthew Class Nbr: 1755 Hav: SO, B T 01:30pm-04:00pm HLS109 EDUCH275A001 Emergent Multilingual Learners in U.S. Schools Zuckerman,Kelly Gavin Class Nbr: 1795 Lim: 18 ; Hav: SO, B MW 10:00am-11:30am OBS EDUCH301A001 Curriculum and Pedagogy Seminar Wilson,Chanelle Class Nbr: 1796 Lim: 15 ; Hav: SO, B T 07:30pm-10:00pm STO207
Fall 2021: Bryn Mawr
Registration-ID Course Name Instructor Misc Days and Times Location EDUCB200001 Cmmnty Learning Collaborative Wilson,Chanelle Class Nbr: 2863 CC; M 07:10pm-10:00pm EDUCB210001 Perspectives:Special Education Price,Eshe Class Nbr: 1793 CC; M 01:10pm-04:00pm BYC127 EDUCB260001 Reconceptualizing Power Wilson,Chanelle Class Nbr: 2607 CC; TTh 12:55pm-02:15pm TAYD EDUCB266001 Critical Issues in Urban Educ Zuckerman,Kelly Gavin Class Nbr: 2864 CC; MW 01:10pm-02:30pm EDUCB403001 Supervised Work Cook-Sather,Alison Class Nbr: 2779 SO EDUCB425001 Praxis III: Independent Study-Poetry in Embodied Pedagogy Lesnick,Alice Class Nbr: 2839 SOCLB317001 Comparative Social Policy Karen,David Class Nbr: 1523 SO M 01:10pm-04:00pm
OL104,DAL2 SOWKB676002 Pedagogy Zuckerman,Kelly Gavin Class Nbr: 2395 W 02:00pm-04:00pm