Photo: Dan Z. Johnson
Commencement for the class of 2021 was held on May 29, 2021.
- The ceremony for the 325 members of the graduating class was held outdoors on Cope Field, known familiarly as the College's cricket pitch.
- Our digital program lists the names of our graduates, along with their thesis titles, honors, prizes, and other recognitions.
- The in-person ceremony was live-streamed for family, friends, and community members to watch remotely. View the live-stream recording with captions in:
Chamber Singers Concert
On Friday, May 28 at 8:30 p.m., the Chamber Singers of Haverford and Bryn Mawr Colleges, conducted by Nathan Zullinger, presented their Annual Commencement Concert with a pre-recorded video. Their program will include the following works:
- At the Round Earth's Imagined Corners (Spencer)
- Parce Domine (Nowowiejski)
- Flanders Fields (Aitken)
- The Lake Isle of Innisfree - a world premiere by Grace Coberly HC ’21
- Danny Boy (arr. Flummerfelt)
- In addition, two smaller ensembles will present madrigals from the Renaissance.
Contact hc-concerts [at] haverford.edu for more information.
"I suggest that you preach truth and do righteousness as you have been taught, whereinsoever that teaching may commend itself to your consciences and your judgments. For your consciences and your judgments we have not sought to bind; and see you to it that no other institution, no political party, no social circle, no religious organization, no pet ambitions put such chains on you as would tempt you to sacrifice one iota of the moral freedom of your consciences or the intellectual freedom of your judgments."
President Isaac Sharpless
Haverford College Commencement, 1888
Pre-ordered bouquets will be available for pickup beginning at 8:30 a.m. at the Commencement venue. Payment will be accepted in cash or by Venmo at time of pickup.
The deadline for pre-orders has passed. You will be able to purchase the flowers for $20 the day of, but quantities will be limited.
All proceeds will benefit the Haverford Women's Volleyball team's trip to Portugal this coming August.