The Sequoia Community Kitchen Fund is open to faculty and students interested in organizing course projects, workshops, or other public programming in the VCAM Community Kitchen.
While anyone can request to use the Community Kitchen via EMS, the Sequoia Fund can provide financial support of up to $1000 per grant for specific events or projects. Funding can be used for food, drink, and materials; it can also help defray costs of workshop leaders and other creative/scholarly visitors. Grantees are responsible for all clean-up after the event.
To apply to the Sequoia Community Kitchen Fund, please email VCAM Operations Manager James Weissinger at email@example.com with the following:
- What is your event title and brief description?
- Why is the Community Kitchen a good venue for the event?
- How many people do you expect to attend your event? Who is the audience?
- What is your desired event date and time?
- Please provide a detailed budget for your event.
Get in Touch
Tommy Walker is a first-year student looking to major in biology with a concentration in biophysics. He's excited to be working, running events, and cooking in the VCAM Community Kitchen. He's excited to share easy and delicious recipes as well as amazing gluten free desserts! Get in touch with ideas or questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.