Ph.D., Yeshiva University
Prior to coming to Haverford, Philip worked at Full Circle Health (Bronx) and at Bleuler Psychotherapy Center (Queens), and he served as a post-doctoral fellow at the William Alanson White Institute. Philip earned his undergraduate degree at Clark University and a master's degree in Social and Developmental Psychology at the University of Cambridge.
- Rosenbaum, P.J. & Liebert, H. (2015). Reframing the conversation on college student mental health. Journal of College Student Psychotherapy, 29 (3), 179-176.
- Rosenbaum, P.J. (2015). Making Our Ideas Clear: Pragmatism and Psychoanalysis. Charlotte, NC: Information Age Publishers
- Rosenbaum, P.J. (2015). Harry Stack Sullivan and Charles Sanders Peirce: The impact of early pragmatism on interpersonal psychoanalysis. In P. Rosenbaum (Ed.) Making our Ideas Clear: Pragmatism and Psychoanalysis: Charlotte, NC: Information Age Publishers
- Rosenbaum, P.J. (2013). Where is the place for loneliness? A commentary on “Loneliness: An integrative approach”. Journal of Integrated Social Sciences.
- Rosenbaum, P.J. (2013). The role of projective identification in constructing the “Other”: Why do Westerners want to "liberate" Muslim women? Culture & Psychology.
- Rosenbaum, P.J. (2013). Returning to Modernity? A review of Conundrums: A Critique of Contemporary Psychoanalysis. Contemporary Psychoanalysis, 49(1), 113-124. ISBN: 0010-7530
- Rosenbaum, P.J. (2012). Blind spots and laziness: Two ways of becoming “stuck”. In S. Salvatore, A. Gennaro, J. Valsiner (Eds.) Making Sense of Infinite Uniqueness. Charlotte, NC: Information Age Publishing, 205-217.
- Rosenbaum, P.J. & Valsiner, J. (2011). The un-making of a method: From rating scales to the study of psychological processes. Theory and Psychology, 21(1), 47-65.
- Rosenbaum, P.J. (2010). Deception in adolescent sexual conduct. Integrative Psychological and Behavioral Sciences, 44(4), 370-380.
- Rosenbaum, P.J. (2008). Regulation of the self in the therapeutic environment. A commentary on Morioka’s “Voices of the self”. International Journal for Dialogical Sciences, 3(1), 123-130.
- Sokol, R.I. & Rosenbaum, P.J. (2008). The dynamically changing organism through the lens of evolution and development. In R. Diriwachter, & J. Valsiner, (Eds.) Striving for the Whole: Creating Theoretical Syntheses. NJ: Transaction Publishers.
- Sokol, R.I. & Rosenbaum, P.J. (2004). Towards a holistic evolutionary psychology. From Past to Future, 5(1), 76-84.
- Wagoner, B. & Rosenbaum, P J. (2009). From cellular to human worlds. In R.I. Sokol (Eds.) Relating to Environments: A New Look at Umwelt. Information Age Publishing, (3-23).