Kelly Kane will be working remotely Monday through Thursday throughout the spring 2021 semester. On Friday's, she will be on campus in her office, Roberts 105. To schedule a meeting by phone or Zoom, reach out by phone (610-896-1008) or email (email@example.com).
Kelly joined the Haverford community in February 2018 after working from home as a marketing consultant while her children were young. She is the faculty support for the Anthropology and Sociology Departments.
- Previous Employment:
- As You Wish Promotions (2008 - 2018) Marketing Consultant
- The Kelshawn Group (1976 - 2002) The Family Business - Grew up working many positions through the years
- Eastman Kodak Company (1991 - 1994) Sales Rep for the Graphics Arts Division
- Clemson University - Clemson, SC - B.A. in Graphic Communications
- Shawnee High School - Medford, NJ
- Fun Facts:
- The family business, which was a printing company located in downtown Philadelphia, was named after her and her brother, Shawn.
- Her love of animals led her to a Vet Tech degree in 1994.
- She was certified in scuba diving in St. Thomas at the age of 8.
- In 1999, she ran and finished the Philadelphia Marathon.
- While others lived in summer houses at the beach, she lived on a boat during her childhood summers on Long Beach Island, NJ.