Ph.D., Philosophy, University of California, Berkeley, 2008
B.A., with Highest Honors, Swarthmore College, 1999.
Areas of Interest
Ancient Greek Philosophy, Philosophy of Mind, and Philosophical Psychology
- "Posterior Analytics 1.33 on the Objects of Understanding and Opinion: Reply to Morison," forthcoming in G. Salmieri (ed.), Knowing and Coming to Know: Essays on Aristotle's Epistemology.
- With Pieter Sjoerd Hasper, "Between Perception and Scientific Knowledge: Aristotle's Account of Experience," Oxford Studies in Ancient Philosophy 47 (2014), 119-150.
- "Aristotelian Imagination and the Explanation of Behavior," in G. Van Riel and P. Destree (eds.), Ancient Perspectives on Aristotle's De Anima (Leuven, 2009).
- An Essay in Ancient Philosophy [Title Withheld for Blind Review]
- A Second Essay in Ancient Philosophy [Title Withheld for Blind Review]