Ellen will be in the office each Tuesday during the Fall Semester. To schedule a meeting by phone or Zoom, please contact her at email@example.com or 610-896-1015.
As Associate Director for Academic Administration, Ellen is responsible for the following duties in the Office of the Provost, including:
- Internal funding opportunities for faculty and related budget oversight
- Hiring of visiting faculty
- New faculty orientation
- Provost Office communications
- Supervision of Provost Office student workers
- Support for Associate Provosts
- Special projects
Ellen spends her summer vacation in the Orkney Islands working on an archaeological dig which spans the periods from the Neolithic to the Viking era. She lives in Ardmore with her family and 2 cats.