Introducing the HaverPhilly Alumni Fellowship
The Center for Peace and Global Citizenship is announcing a new post-graduate opportunity for seniors featuring entry-level professional positions with regional non-profit organizations.
The Center for Peace and Global Citizenship is announcing a new post-graduate opportunity for seniors. The new HaverPhilly Alumni Fellowship features:
- Entry-level professional positions with regional mission-driven organizations
- Focused skill development to advance social justice work through an intersectional, community-responsive, financially astute, decolonizing lens
- A living wage. This fellowship is not based on a stipend system, but instead moves payment to a living wage and includes Haverford College employee benefits.
- Fellowship opportunities will include:
- While the precursor to the HaverPhilly Alumni Fellowship, Haverford House, included shared housing, this program does not require co-living or provide housing. 2021-22 fellows will receive higher wages and may choose to live in the region in whatever manner works best for them, as individuals, pairs, small groups, or with other friends or family.
- People with roots in Philadelphia are encouraged to apply.
- Bryn Mawr students majoring at Haverford are eligible to apply.
To learn more, stay up to date with CPGC announcements during January when full program details and application opportunities will be announced.