- Current Year Courses
- Three-year Planner
- Tri-Co Course Search
- HC Academic Catalog Course Search
- About the Course Listings
About the Course Listings
Four views and tools each provide different ways of exploring the curriculum.
- Current Year Courses for this Department or Program lists only currently-offered classes, and includes scheduling and instructor information.
- The Three-Year Planner for this Department or Program lists all courses (in numerical order) offered during the current year and the last two years. Use it to understand the full course offerings from the department and how frequently courses are offered. This list does not include any scheduling information; instructor information is only historical and is likely to change in future years.
- The Tri-Co Course Search Engine lists the current offerings for all departments and programs at Haverford, Bryn Mawr, and Swarthmore Colleges, and includes scheduling and instructor information.
- The HC Academic Catalog Course Search Engine includes faceted searching (by division, domain, department, major, minor, and other fields) for all courses offered in the current year and the last two years. It does not contain scheduling information, but like the Three-Year Planner, can help you discover related interests and understand the typical pattern of offerings from year to year. This tool does not include all Bryn Mawr offerings.
Spring 2021: Haverford
|Registration-ID||Course Name||Instructor||Misc||Days and Times||Location|
|MUSCH102I001||Chorale||Zullinger,Nathan||Class Nbr: 1635||W 07:10pm-08:30pm
|MUSCH127B001||Listening to Jazz||Freedman,Richard||Class Nbr: 3022 Lim: 12 ; Hav: HU, A||MTh 11:10am-12:30pm
|MUSCH181B001||The Genius of Mozart||Gray,Myron||Class Nbr: 2778 Hav: FW||MTh 08:10am-09:30am
|MUSCH204B001||Principles of Tonal Harmony II||Dugan,Leonardo||Class Nbr: 1638 Hav: HU, A-CEXP||MTh 01:10pm-02:30pm
|MUSCH208I001||Private Study: Instrumental||Jacob,Heidi||Class Nbr: 1868 Hav: HU, A-CEXP|
|MUSCH209I001||Private Study: Voice||Zullinger,Nathan||Class Nbr: 1869 Hav: HU, A-CEXP|
|MUSCH210I001||Private Study: Keyboard||Jacob,Heidi||Class Nbr: 2832 Hav: HU, A-CEXP|
|MUSCH214I001||Chamber Singers||Zullinger,Nathan||Class Nbr: 1640||MTh 04:10pm-05:30pm
|MUSCH215I001||Chamber Music||Jacob,Heidi||Class Nbr: 1641|
|MUSCH216I001||Orchestra||Jacob,Heidi||Class Nbr: 1642||Th 07:00pm-09:30pm
|MUSCH221B001||Music in the Renaissance: Ritual and Representation||Freedman,Richard||Class Nbr: 2389 BMC: III; CI;IP Hav: HU||MTh 08:10am-09:30am
|MUSCH304B001||Counterpoint||Dugan,Leonardo||Class Nbr: 2390 BMC: III; Hav: HU, A-CEXP||TF 02:40pm-04:00pm
|MUSCH480B001||Independent Study||Jacob,Heidi||Class Nbr: 2228 Hav: HU|
|MUSCH480B002||Independent Study||Freedman,Richard||Class Nbr: 2229 Hav: HU|
|MUSCH480B003||Independent Study||Zullinger,Nathan||Class Nbr: 2230 Hav: HU|
|MUSCH480B004||Independent Study||Dugan,Leonardo||Class Nbr: 2522 Hav: HU|