- Current Year Courses
- Three-year Planner
- Tri-Co Course Search
- HC Academic Catalog Course Search
- About the Course Listings
About the Course Listings
Four views and tools each provide different ways of exploring the curriculum.
- Current Year Courses for this Department or Program lists only currently-offered classes, and includes scheduling and instructor information.
- The Three-Year Planner for this Department or Program lists all courses (in numerical order) offered during the current year and the last two years. Use it to understand the full course offerings from the department and how frequently courses are offered. This list does not include any scheduling information; instructor information is only historical and is likely to change in future years.
- The Tri-Co Course Search Engine lists the current offerings for all departments and programs at Haverford, Bryn Mawr, and Swarthmore Colleges, and includes scheduling and instructor information.
- The HC Academic Catalog Course Search Engine includes faceted searching (by division, domain, department, major, minor, and other fields) for all courses offered in the current year and the last two years. It does not contain scheduling information, but like the Three-Year Planner, can help you discover related interests and understand the typical pattern of offerings from year to year. This tool does not include all Bryn Mawr offerings.
Fall 2021: Haverford
|Registration-ID||Course Name||Instructor||Misc||Days and Times||Location|
|MUSCH102F001||Chorale||Zullinger,Nathan||Class Nbr: 1719 BMC: III; Hav: HU||W 04:00pm-05:30pm
|MUSCH102F002||Chorale||Zullinger,Nathan||Class Nbr: 1734 BMC: III; Hav: HU||W 07:00pm-08:30pm
|MUSCH110A001||Introduction to Music Theory||Dugan,Leonardo||Class Nbr: 1731 BMC: III; Hav: HU, A-CEXP||TTh 11:30am-01:00pm
|MUSCH203A001||Principles of Tonal Harmony I||Dugan,Leonardo||Class Nbr: 1721 BMC: III; Hav: HU, A-CEXP||TTh 02:30pm-04:00pm
|MUSCH208F001||Private Study: Instrumental||Jacob,Heidi||Class Nbr: 1722 BMC: III; Hav: HU, A-CEXP|
|MUSCH209F001||Private Study: Voice||Zullinger,Nathan||Class Nbr: 1723 BMC: III; Hav: HU, A-CEXP|
|MUSCH210F001||Private Study: Keyboard||Jacob,Heidi||Class Nbr: 1724 BMC: III; Hav: HU, A-CEXP|
|MUSCH214F001||Chamber Singers||Zullinger,Nathan||Class Nbr: 1720||MTh 04:40pm-06:20pm
|MUSCH215F001||Chamber Music||Jacob,Heidi||Class Nbr: 1717 BMC: III;|
|MUSCH216F001||Orchestra||Jacob,Heidi||Class Nbr: 1718 BMC: III;||Th 07:00pm-09:30pm
|MUSCH219F001||Art Song||Zullinger,Nathan||Class Nbr: 2006 Hav: HU, A-CEXP||F 11:30am-01:30pm
|MUSCH222A001||Bach and the Baroque||Freedman,Richard||Class Nbr: 1884 BMC: III; Hav: HU, A||MW 08:30am-10:00am
|MUSCH229A001||Thinking about Music: Ideas, History, and Musicology||Freedman,Richard||Class Nbr: 1725 BMC: III; CI Hav: HU, A||MW 11:30am-01:00pm
|MUSCH265A001||Music for Orchestra: Classical to Contemporary||Arauco,Ingrid||Class Nbr: 1886 BMC: III; Hav: HU||TTh 10:00am-11:30am
|MUSCH303A001||Advanced Tonal Harmony||Arauco,Ingrid||Class Nbr: 1726 BMC: III; Hav: HU, A-CEXP||TTh 08:30am-10:00am
|MUSCH480A001||Independent Study||Jacob,Heidi||Class Nbr: 1727 BMC: III; Hav: HU|
|MUSCH480A002||Independent Study||Freedman,Richard||Class Nbr: 1728 BMC: III; Hav: HU|
|MUSCH480A003||Independent Study||Arauco,Ingrid||Class Nbr: 1729 BMC: III; Hav: HU|
|MUSCH480A004||Independent Study||Zullinger,Nathan||Class Nbr: 1730 BMC: III; Hav: HU|
|MUSCH480A005||Independent Study||Dugan,Leonardo||Class Nbr: 1887 BMC: III; Hav: HU|