- Current Year Courses
- Three-year Planner
- Tri-Co Course Search
- HC Academic Catalog Course Search
- About the Course Listings
About the Course Listings
Four views and tools each provide different ways of exploring the curriculum.
- Current Year Courses for this Department or Program lists only currently-offered classes, and includes scheduling and instructor information.
- The Three-Year Planner for this Department or Program lists all courses (in numerical order) offered during the current year and the last two years. Use it to understand the full course offerings from the department and how frequently courses are offered. This list does not include any scheduling information; instructor information is only historical and is likely to change in future years.
- The Tri-Co Course Search Engine lists the current offerings for all departments and programs at Haverford, Bryn Mawr, and Swarthmore Colleges, and includes scheduling and instructor information.
- The HC Academic Catalog Course Search Engine includes faceted searching (by division, domain, department, major, minor, and other fields) for all courses offered in the current year and the last two years. It does not contain scheduling information, but like the Three-Year Planner, can help you discover related interests and understand the typical pattern of offerings from year to year. This tool does not include all Bryn Mawr offerings.
Fall 2020: Haverford
|Registration-ID||Course Name||Instructor||Misc||Days and Times||Location|
|MUSCH102F001||Chorale||Zullinger,Nathan||Class Nbr: 1296 BMC: III; Hav: HU||W 07:00pm-08:30pm
|MUSCH102F002||Chorale||Zullinger,Nathan||Class Nbr: 2801 BMC: III; Hav: HU||W 04:00pm-05:30pm
|MUSCH110A001||Introduction to Music Theory||Dugan,Leonardo||Class Nbr: 1732 BMC: III; Hav: HU, A-CEXP||TF 02:30pm-04:00pm
|MUSCH203A001||Principles of Tonal Harmony I||Dugan,Leonardo||Class Nbr: 1679 BMC: III; Hav: HU, A-CEXP||MTh 01:00pm-02:30pm
|MUSCH208F001||Private Study: Instrumental||Jacob,Heidi||Class Nbr: 1680 BMC: III; Hav: HU, A-CEXP|
|MUSCH209F001||Private Study: Voice||Zullinger,Nathan||Class Nbr: 1682 BMC: III; Hav: HU, A-CEXP|
|MUSCH210F001||Private Study: Keyboard||Jacob,Heidi||Class Nbr: 1683 BMC: III; Hav: HU, A-CEXP|
|MUSCH214F001||Chamber Singers||Zullinger,Nathan||Class Nbr: 1297 BMC: III;||MTh 03:40pm-05:40pm
|MUSCH215F001||Chamber Music||Jacob,Heidi||Class Nbr: 1294 BMC: III;|
|MUSCH216F001||Orchestra||Jacob,Heidi||Class Nbr: 1295 BMC: III;||Th 07:00pm-09:30pm
|MUSCH225A001||Novelty and Renewal in 20th-Century Music||Freedman,Richard||Class Nbr: 2450 Hav: HU||MTh 08:00am-09:30am
|MUSCH229A001||Thinking about Music: Ideas, History, and Musicology||Freedman,Richard||Class Nbr: 1684 BMC: III; CI Hav: HU, A||MTh 11:00am-12:30pm
|MUSCH266A001||Composition||Arauco,Ingrid||Class Nbr: 2451 BMC: III; Hav: HU, A-CEXP||TF 09:30am-11:00am
|MUSCH303A001||Advanced Tonal Harmony||Arauco,Ingrid||Class Nbr: 1685 BMC: III; Hav: HU, A-CEXP||TF 08:00am-09:30am
|MUSCH480A001||Independent Study||Jacob,Heidi||Class Nbr: 1686 BMC: III; Hav: HU|
|MUSCH480A002||Independent Study||Freedman,Richard||Class Nbr: 1687 BMC: III; Hav: HU|
|MUSCH480A003||Independent Study||Arauco,Ingrid||Class Nbr: 1688 BMC: III; Hav: HU|
|MUSCH480A004||Independent Study||Zullinger,Nathan||Class Nbr: 1689 BMC: III; Hav: HU|