The Facilities Management Department is responsible for creating, maintaining, and operating a physical environment that enhances the learning, teaching, and residential activities of Haverford College.
School Dude: Submit a Maintenance Request
In an emergency situation that threatens the safety and well-being of someone in this community, please call the Service Coordinator at (610) 896-1096. After normal business hours, call Campus Safety at (610) 896-1111 or use a campus blue emergency phone.
COVID-19 & Campus Cleaning Protocols
Students will be responsible for cleaning their individual rooms and apartments. Facilities has instituted enhanced cleaning of hallways, common spaces, and community bathrooms. Hand sanitizer will be readily available at entrances to buildings and in classrooms.
- All residential spaces, academic, dining, and administrative buildings will be cleaned thoroughly before students arrive on campus.
- Facilities will post schedules indicating the time each common area restroom has been cleaned.
- Facilities is prioritizing:
- High touch areas; handles, door frames, buttons, crash bars on doors, etc.
- Administrative and residential bathrooms
- Providing cleaning wipes for personal use in common areas and classrooms - they must be disposed of in garbage receptacles!
- HCA residents receiving bathroom cleaning supplies
- Common spaces and high touch points will be cleaned daily.