- Current Year Courses
- Three-year Planner
- Tri-Co Course Search
- HC Academic Catalog Course Search
- About the Course Listings
About the Course Listings
Four views and tools each provide different ways of exploring the curriculum.
- Current Year Courses for this Department or Program lists only currently-offered classes, and includes scheduling and instructor information.
- The Three-Year Planner for this Department or Program lists all courses (in numerical order) offered during the current year and the last two years. Use it to understand the full course offerings from the department and how frequently courses are offered. This list does not include any scheduling information; instructor information is only historical and is likely to change in future years.
- The Tri-Co Course Search Engine lists the current offerings for all departments and programs at Haverford, Bryn Mawr, and Swarthmore Colleges, and includes scheduling and instructor information.
- The HC Academic Catalog Course Search Engine includes faceted searching (by division, domain, department, major, minor, and other fields) for all courses offered in the current year and the last two years. It does not contain scheduling information, but like the Three-Year Planner, can help you discover related interests and understand the typical pattern of offerings from year to year. This tool does not include all Bryn Mawr offerings.
Spring 2021: Haverford
Registration-ID Course Name Instructor Misc Days and Times Location COMLH209B001 Classical Mythology Silverblank,Hannah Rose Class Nbr: 2076 Lim: 45 ; Hav: HU TF 01:10pm-02:30pm COMLH210B001 Spanish and Spanish American Film Studies Michelotti,Graciela Class Nbr: 1931 Lim: 18 ; Hav: HU, B, A TF 11:10am-12:30pm COMLH210B002 Spanish and Spanish American Film Studies Michelotti,Graciela Class Nbr: 1932 Lim: 18 ; Hav: HU, B, A TF 02:40pm-04:00pm COMLH301B001 Topics in Middle English: Racing Romance, Black Knights and White Cannibals McInerney,Maud Class Nbr: 2677 Lim: 15 BMC: III; ; Hav: HU MTh 02:40pm-04:00pm STO106 COMLH312B001 Adv Topics French Lit: Discours sur la traite des esclaves, l’esclavage et leurs abolitions Anyinéfa,Koffi Class Nbr: 2158 BMC: III; Hav: HU, A T 01:10pm-04:00pm HLL107 COMLH316B001 Women and the Armed Struggle in Latin America Gómez De Unamuno,Aurelia Class Nbr: 2806 Lim: 15 ; Hav: HU, B, A TF 11:10am-12:30pm COMLH329B001 Hamdani: Co-spiration of the Sacred and the Satirical Ha,Guangtian Class Nbr: 2801 Lim: 15 ; Hav: HU, A T 09:40am-12:30pm
Spring 2021: Bryn Mawr
Registration-ID Course Name Instructor Misc Days and Times Location ARCHB303001 Classical Bodies Donohue,Alice A. Class Nbr: 2527 HU T 01:10pm-03:00pm ARTWB261001 Writing Poetry I Oka,Cynthia Dewi Class Nbr: 1229 CI; TF 01:10pm-02:30pm COMLB242001 German Encounters w/ Asia Shen,Qinna Class Nbr: 1502 WI; TF 01:10pm-02:30pm DAL1 COMLB399001 Sr Seminar in Comparative Lit Quintero,María Cristina Class Nbr: 1247 HU EALCB310001 Advanced Graphic Narrative Kwa,Shiamin Class Nbr: 1262 NOAPPR; T 01:10pm-04:00pm TAYG EALCB355001 Animals Vegetables Minerals Kwa,Shiamin Class Nbr: 2481 WA; T 09:40am-12:30pm ENGLB279001 Intro to African Literature Beard,Linda-Susan Class Nbr: 1287 CI; TF 11:10am-12:30pm ENGLB381001 Post-Apartheid Literature Beard,Linda-Susan Class Nbr: 1290 HU TF 02:40pm-04:00pm FRENB213001 Theory in Practice:Humanities Crucifix,Edwige Class Nbr: 1301 CI; MTh 09:40am-11:00am DAL300 FRENB350001 Voix médiévales/échos moderne Armstrong,Grace Morgan Class Nbr: 1303 HU W 01:10pm-04:00pm CARP25 ITALB308001 Rome as Palimpsests Giammei,Alessandro Class Nbr: 2470 T 01:10pm-04:00pm SPANB211001 Borges y sus lectores Sacerio-Garí,Enrique Class Nbr: 1440 CI; TF 02:40pm-04:00pm TAYE SPANB252001 Latin American Films Gaspar,Martín L. Class Nbr: 1443 CC; MTh 09:40am-11:00am