- Current Year Courses
- Three-year Planner
- Tri-Co Course Search
- HC Academic Catalog Course Search
- About the Course Listings
About the Course Listings
Four views and tools each provide different ways of exploring the curriculum.
- Current Year Courses for this Department or Program lists only currently-offered classes, and includes scheduling and instructor information.
- The Three-Year Planner for this Department or Program lists all courses (in numerical order) offered during the current year and the last two years. Use it to understand the full course offerings from the department and how frequently courses are offered. This list does not include any scheduling information; instructor information is only historical and is likely to change in future years.
- The Tri-Co Course Search Engine lists the current offerings for all departments and programs at Haverford, Bryn Mawr, and Swarthmore Colleges, and includes scheduling and instructor information.
- The HC Academic Catalog Course Search Engine includes faceted searching (by division, domain, department, major, minor, and other fields) for all courses offered in the current year and the last two years. It does not contain scheduling information, but like the Three-Year Planner, can help you discover related interests and understand the typical pattern of offerings from year to year. This tool does not include all Bryn Mawr offerings.
Fall 2022: Haverford
Registration-ID Course Name Instructor Misc Days and Times Location COMLH142A001 Introduction to Visual Studies Schoneveld,Erin Class Nbr: 1523 Lim: 25 ; Hav: HU, A MW 02:30pm-04:00pm VCAM201 COMLH210A001 Spanish and Spanish American Film Studies Mora Cortes,Eduardo Class Nbr: 1542 Lim: 20 ; Hav: HU TTh 11:30am-01:00pm STO18 COMLH267A001 Global SF since 1945 McInerney,Maud Class Nbr: 2517 Hav: HU, A M 07:30pm-10:00pm HLS109 COMLH312A001 Adv Topics French Literature: L'éducation et ses sujets chez Descartes, La Fontaine et Rousseau Sedley,David Class Nbr: 1027 Hav: HU, A F 01:30pm-04:00pm HLL112 COMLH377A001 Problems in Postcolonial Literature: Violence, Terror, and Identity Mohan,Rajeswari Class Nbr: 2505 Lim: 15 BMC: III; ; Hav: HU, B, A MW 10:00am-11:30am LUT211 COMLH398A001 Theories and Methods in Comparative Literature Brust,Imke Class Nbr: 2464 Hav: HU T 01:30pm-04:00pm STO301 COMLH480A001 Independent Study Class Nbr: 1622
Spring 2023: Haverford
Registration-ID Course Name Instructor Misc Days and Times Location COMLH200B001 Introduction to Comparative Literature McInerney,Maud Class Nbr: 2438 Hav: HU, A MW 01:00pm-02:30pm COMLH254B001 French in English: Colonialism Through French and Francophone Films Anyinéfa,Koffi Class Nbr: 1687 Hav: HU, A TTh 10:00am-11:30am COMLH312B001 Adv Topics French Lit: Migrations: Hospitalités et hostilités Anyinéfa,Koffi Class Nbr: 1059 BMC: III; Hav: HU, A M 01:30pm-04:00pm COMLH316B001 Women and the Armed Struggle in Latin America Gómez De Unamuno,Aurelia Class Nbr: 2407 Lim: 15 ; Hav: HU, B, A TTh 11:30am-01:00pm COMLH321B001 Topics Germ Lit: Ghosts and Spirit Seers: German Idealism and 19th Century Literature Strair,Margaret Class Nbr: 1344 Lim: 20 ; Hav: HU, A TTh 02:30pm-04:00pm
Fall 2022: Bryn Mawr
Registration-ID Course Name Instructor Misc Days and Times Location ARTWB261001 Writing Poetry I Sheriff,Sanam Class Nbr: 2364 CI; TTh 02:25pm-03:45pm EHI EALCB281001 Food in Translation-Taste Kwa,Shiamin Class Nbr: 1903 CC;CI; F 12:10pm-02:00pm OL116 ENGLB217001 Narratives of Latinidad Harford Vargas,Jennifer Class Nbr: 2032 CI; MW 01:10pm-02:30pm EHLEC FRENB207001 Ouvrir la voix Crucifix,Edwige Class Nbr: 1779 CC;CI; TTh 12:55pm-02:15pm OL251 FRENB302001 Le Printemps de la parole fem Armstrong,Grace Morgan Class Nbr: 1785 HU W 01:10pm-04:00pm OL102 ITALB316001 Mountaineering Heroes Benetollo,Chiara Class Nbr: 2292 WA; W 01:10pm-04:00pm CARP17
Spring 2023: Bryn Mawr
Registration-ID Course Name Instructor Misc Days and Times Location COMLB217001 Lovesick Le Menthéour,Rudy Class Nbr: 2616 CC;CI; MW 01:10pm-02:30pm COMLB399001 Sr Seminar in Comparative Lit Department staff,TBA Class Nbr: 1886 HU T 07:10pm-09:00pm EALCB200001 Major Sem:Methods & Approaches Kwa,Shiamin Class Nbr: 1893 CC;IP;WI; T 12:10pm-02:00pm EALCB355001 Animals Vegetables Minerals Kwa,Shiamin Class Nbr: 1896 WA; T 09:10am-12:00pm
ENGLB213001 Global Cinema Dabashi,Pardis Class Nbr: 2298 CC;CI; MW 02:40pm-04:00pm FRENB213001 Theory in Practice:Humanities Crucifix,Edwige Class Nbr: 1843 CI; TTh 09:55am-11:15am FRENB312001 Advanced Topics in Literature Crucifix,Edwige Class Nbr: 1846 HU T 01:10pm-04:00pm GERMB223001 Topics in German Cultural Stud-Under Surveillance Strair,Margaret Class Nbr: 1991 CC;CI;WA; MW 02:40pm-04:00pm HARTB235001 Identification in the Cinema Feliz,Matthew C. Class Nbr: 2259 CI;IP;WI; MWF 10:10am-11:00am
ITALB302001 Italo Calvino Benetollo,Chiara Class Nbr: 2287 WA; W 01:10pm-04:00pm