- Current Year Courses
- Three-year Planner
- Tri-Co Course Search
- HC Academic Catalog Course Search
- About the Course Listings
About the Course Listings
Four views and tools each provide different ways of exploring the curriculum.
- Current Year Courses for this Department or Program lists only currently-offered classes, and includes scheduling and instructor information.
- The Three-Year Planner for this Department or Program lists all courses (in numerical order) offered during the current year and the last two years. Use it to understand the full course offerings from the department and how frequently courses are offered. This list does not include any scheduling information; instructor information is only historical and is likely to change in future years.
- The Tri-Co Course Search Engine lists the current offerings for all departments and programs at Haverford, Bryn Mawr, and Swarthmore Colleges, and includes scheduling and instructor information.
- The HC Academic Catalog Course Search Engine includes faceted searching (by division, domain, department, major, minor, and other fields) for all courses offered in the current year and the last two years. It does not contain scheduling information, but like the Three-Year Planner, can help you discover related interests and understand the typical pattern of offerings from year to year. This tool does not include all Bryn Mawr offerings.
Fall 2023: Haverford
Registration-ID Course Name Instructor Misc Days and Times Location COMLH142A001 Introduction to Visual Studies Muse,John H. Class Nbr: 1507 Lim: 25 ; Hav: HU, A TTh 10:00am-11:25am VCAM201 COMLH200A001 Introduction to Comparative Literature Sedley,David Class Nbr: 2590 Hav: HU, A TTh 02:30pm-03:55pm HLL106 COMLH244A001 Our Americas: Imagining the Hemisphere Hogan,Dennis Class Nbr: 2630 Lim: 20 ; Hav: HU, A TTh 01:00pm-02:25pm UN111 COMLH245A001 Performance, Literature and the Archive Reckson,Lindsay V. Class Nbr: 2713 Hav: HU, A T 01:30pm-03:55pm HLL201 COMLH254A001 Matters of Taste: France and its Culinary Culture Corbin,Kathryne Adair Class Nbr: 2660 Hav: HU, A TTh 01:00pm-02:25pm GST101 COMLH262A001 European Film Brust,Imke Class Nbr: 1869 Hav: HU, A MW 11:30am-12:55pm VCAM201 COMLH312A001 Adv Topics French Literature: L''Amérique' vue du monde francophone: Entre admiration et mépris Anyinéfa,Koffi Class Nbr: 1158 Hav: HU, A M 01:30pm-03:55pm STO104 COMLH318A001 The Western Dramatic Tradition Benston,Kim Class Nbr: 2326 Lim: 15 BMC: III; ; Hav: HU, A MW 01:00pm-02:25pm LUT230 COMLH480A001 Independent Study Class Nbr: 1549
Spring 2024: Haverford
Registration-ID Course Name Instructor Misc Days and Times Location COMLH253B001 Hispanic Caribbean Migration Tales Sterk,Emily Class Nbr: 2571 Lim: 25 ; Hav: HU, A MW 11:30am-12:55pm COMLH257B001 Antigones Echoes: Activism and the Law from Ancient Greece to today Warwick,Ryan Class Nbr: 2864 Lim: 25 ; Hav: HU, A T 07:30pm-09:55pm COMLH312B001 Adv Topics French Lit: Machines à penser de Descartes à nous-mêmes Sedley,David Class Nbr: 1163 BMC: III; Hav: HU, A F 01:30pm-03:55pm COMLH321B001 Topics Germ Lit: 1919 - 2019 Brust,Imke Class Nbr: 1381 Lim: 20 ; Hav: HU, A MW 11:30am-12:55pm COMLH322B001 Politics of Memory in Latin America Gómez De Unamuno,Aurelia Class Nbr: 2944 Hav: HU, A TTh 11:30am-12:55pm COMLH337B001 Anthropology of Writing and the Politics/Poetics of Intertextuality Ngwane,Zolani Class Nbr: 2559 Hav: SO, B F 01:30pm-03:55pm COMLH399B001 Senior Seminar McInerney,Maud Class Nbr: 2546 Hav: HU
Spring 2024: Bryn Mawr
Registration-ID Course Name Instructor Misc Days and Times Location COMLB200001 Intro to Comparative Lit Vergara,Jose Class Nbr: 1109 CI; MW 01:10pm-02:30pm FRENB326001 Etudes avancées-Aux armes, citoyennes! Leclère-Gregory,Camille Class Nbr: 1036 HU T 01:10pm-04:00pm HARTB235001 Identification in the Cinema Feliz,Matthew C. Class Nbr: 2088 CI;IP;WI; MWF 10:10am-11:00am
SPANB317001 Poéticas de poder y deseo Quintero,María Cristina Class Nbr: 1913 W 02:10pm-04:00pm
Fall 2023: Bryn Mawr
Registration-ID Course Name Instructor Misc Days and Times Location COMLB324001 Version Control Kwa,Shiamin Class Nbr: 1131 Th 09:10am-12:00pm OL251 COMLB398001 Theories & Meths in Comp Lit Kwa,Shiamin Class Nbr: 1130 HU F 12:10pm-02:00pm OL111 CRWTB261001 Writing Poetry I Wisher,Yolanda Class Nbr: 1840 CI; T 01:10pm-04:00pm DAL212E CSTSB375001 Interpreting Mythology Edmonds,Radcliffe Class Nbr: 2619 HU TTh 02:25pm-03:45pm CARP15 ENGLB237001 Latinx Memory/State Violence Harford Vargas,Jennifer Class Nbr: 2129 CI; MW 02:40pm-04:00pm TAYG FRENB229001 Monstres et Merveilles Le Menthéour,Rudy Class Nbr: 2442 CC;CI;WA; MWF 11:10am-12:00pm DAL212A FRENB350001 Voix médiévales/échos moderne Armstrong,Grace Morgan Class Nbr: 1041 HU Th 01:10pm-04:00pm OL118 GERMB245001 Approaches to Germ Lit/Culture-Scenes of Observation: Strair,Margaret Class Nbr: 1051 CC;CI;WA; TTh 02:25pm-03:45pm TAYSEM ITALB213001 Theory in Practice:Humanities Bozzato,Daria Class Nbr: 2529 CI; TTh 12:55pm-02:15pm CARP13 ITALB335001 The Italian Margins Ricci,Roberta
Class Nbr: 2566 PIJ;WI; Th 02:25pm-04:45pm DAL212E RUSSB220001 Chornobyl Vergara,Jose Class Nbr: 1897 CC;CI; TTh 12:55pm-02:15pm TAYB RUSSB232001 Coal, Oil, Nuclear Vergara,Jose Class Nbr: 1896 CC;CI;PIJ; MW 01:10pm-02:30pm RCCON SPANB252001 Latin American Films Gaspar,Martín L. Class Nbr: 1915 CC; TTh 09:55am-11:15am