- Current Year Courses
- Three-year Planner
- Tri-Co Course Search
- HC Academic Catalog Course Search
- About the Course Listings
About the Course Listings
Four views and tools each provide different ways of exploring the curriculum.
- Current Year Courses for this Department or Program lists only currently-offered classes, and includes scheduling and instructor information.
- The Three-Year Planner for this Department or Program lists all courses (in numerical order) offered during the current year and the last two years. Use it to understand the full course offerings from the department and how frequently courses are offered. This list does not include any scheduling information; instructor information is only historical and is likely to change in future years.
- The Tri-Co Course Search Engine lists the current offerings for all departments and programs at Haverford, Bryn Mawr, and Swarthmore Colleges, and includes scheduling and instructor information.
- The HC Academic Catalog Course Search Engine includes faceted searching (by division, domain, department, major, minor, and other fields) for all courses offered in the current year and the last two years. It does not contain scheduling information, but like the Three-Year Planner, can help you discover related interests and understand the typical pattern of offerings from year to year. This tool does not include all Bryn Mawr offerings.
Fall 2021: Haverford
Registration-ID Course Name Instructor Misc Days and Times Location COMLH142A001 Introduction to Visual Studies Knight,Christina Class Nbr: 2372 Lim: 25 ; Hav: HU, A TTh 01:00pm-02:30pm VCAM201 COMLH200A001 Introduction to Comparative Literature Castillo Sandoval,Roberto Class Nbr: 2087 Hav: HU, A F 11:00am-01:30pm STO104 COMLH205A001 Legends of Arthur McInerney,Maud Class Nbr: 2167 Lim: 30 ; Hav: HU, A MW 02:30pm-04:00pm HLL107 COMLH210A001 Spanish and Spanish American Film Studies Khromov,Dana Class Nbr: 2433 Lim: 20 ; Hav: HU TTh 10:00am-11:30am VCAM102 COMLH212A001 Refashioning the Classics: Voicing Myth Silverblank,Hannah Rose
Class Nbr: 1452 Lim: 20 BMC: III; CI ; Hav: HU, A MW 02:30pm-04:00pm STO14 COMLH250A001 Quixotic Narratives Rodriguez-Rincon,Luis Class Nbr: 2255 Lim: 25 ; Hav: HU, A TTh 01:00pm-02:30pm HLL7 COMLH253A001 Hispanic Caribbean Migration Tales Martinez Hernandez,Lina Maria Class Nbr: 2257 Lim: 25 ; Hav: HU, A MW 02:30pm-04:00pm HLL6 COMLH274A001 The Problem of Evil: Ancient Answers to a Difficult Question Kuper,Charles N Class Nbr: 1454 Lim: 45 ; Hav: HU, A MW 01:00pm-02:30pm STO10 COMLH312A001 Adv Topics French Literature: Le cinéma militant de Raoul Peck Anyinéfa,Koffi Class Nbr: 1374 Hav: HU, A M 01:30pm-04:00pm GST102 COMLH322A001 Politics of Memory in Latin America Gómez De Unamuno,Aurelia Class Nbr: 2261 Hav: HU TTh 10:00am-11:30am LUT211 COMLH389A001 Interpreting Lyric Poetry: Love, Loss, Transcendence Benston,Kim Class Nbr: 2665 Lim: 12 ; Hav: HU TTh 01:00pm-02:30pm LUT230
Fall 2021: Bryn Mawr
Registration-ID Course Name Instructor Misc Days and Times Location COMLB398001 Theories & Meths in Comp Lit Kwa,Shiamin Class Nbr: 1213 HU T 01:10pm-04:00pm OL118 CSTSB375001 Interpreting Mythology Edmonds,Radcliffe Class Nbr: 1264 HU MW 02:40pm-04:00pm CARP15 ENGLB237001 Latinx Memory/State Violence Harford Vargas,Jennifer Class Nbr: 1325 CI; MW 11:40am-01:00pm EHLEC FRENB207001 Ouvrir la voix Crucifix,Edwige Class Nbr: 1345 CC;CI; MWF 09:10am-10:00am TAYG FRENB312001 Advanced Topics in Literature-Réalités et imaginaires du Mag Crucifix,Edwige Class Nbr: 1348 HU W 01:10pm-04:00pm OL251 GERMB223001 Topics in German Cultural Stud-Seeing and Being Seen Strair,Margaret Class Nbr: 1386 CC;CI; TTh 02:25pm-03:45pm DAL212A ITALB216001 Body and Mind Benetollo,Chiara Class Nbr: 1439 IP; MW 02:40pm-04:00pm OL116 ITALB325001 Literature and Film Ricci,Roberta Class Nbr: 1442 W 01:10pm-03:00pm DAL6 SPANB317001 Poéticas de poder y deseo Quintero,María Cristina Class Nbr: 1539 T 02:10pm-04:00pm TAYSEM