- Current Year Courses
- Three-year Planner
- Tri-Co Course Search
- HC Academic Catalog Course Search
- About the Course Listings
About the Course Listings
Four views and tools each provide different ways of exploring the curriculum.
- Current Year Courses for this Department or Program lists only currently-offered classes, and includes scheduling and instructor information.
- The Three-Year Planner for this Department or Program lists all courses (in numerical order) offered during the current year and the last two years. Use it to understand the full course offerings from the department and how frequently courses are offered. This list does not include any scheduling information; instructor information is only historical and is likely to change in future years.
- The Tri-Co Course Search Engine lists the current offerings for all departments and programs at Haverford, Bryn Mawr, and Swarthmore Colleges, and includes scheduling and instructor information.
- The HC Academic Catalog Course Search Engine includes faceted searching (by division, domain, department, major, minor, and other fields) for all courses offered in the current year and the last two years. It does not contain scheduling information, but like the Three-Year Planner, can help you discover related interests and understand the typical pattern of offerings from year to year. This tool does not include all Bryn Mawr offerings.
Fall 2019: Haverford
Registration-ID Course Name Instructor Misc Days and Times Location COMLH120A001 The Epic in English McInerney,Maud Class Nbr: 2491 Hav: HU, A TTh 11:30am-01:00pm LUT002 COMLH142A001 Introduction to Visual Studies Pranolo,Jennifer Class Nbr: 2094 Lim: 20 ; Hav: HU, A TTh 10:00am-11:30am VCAM201 COMLH293A001 Translation and other Transformations: Theory and Practice Roberts,Deborah H Class Nbr: 2306 Hav: HU, A TTh 10:00am-11:30am HLL112 COMLH312A001 Advanced Topics in French Literature: Migrations: Frontieres, Hostilites et Hospitalites Anyinéfa,Koffi Class Nbr: 2401 Hav: HU, A M 01:30pm-04:00pm STO119 COMLH327A001 Travel Narratives in Latin America Huberman,Ariana Class Nbr: 2348 Lim: 15 ; Hav: HU, A F 11:00am-01:30pm LUT230 COMLH398A001 Theories and Methods in Comparative Literature McInerney,Maud Class Nbr: 2320 BMC: III; Hav: HU TTh 04:30pm-06:00pm LNKL205
Spring 2020: Haverford
Registration-ID Course Name Instructor Misc Days and Times Location COMLH200B001 Introduction to Comparative Literature Brust,Imke Class Nbr: 2393 Hav: HU, A TTh 01:00pm-02:30pm COMLH202B001 Bawdy Bodies: Comedies of the Grotesque in Antiquity and the Renaissance Farmer,Matthew Cullen Class Nbr: 2339 Hav: HU, A TTh 01:00pm-02:30pm COMLH203B001 Writing the Jewish Trajectories in Latin America Huberman,Ariana Class Nbr: 2233 Lim: 25 ; Hav: HU F 11:00am-01:30pm COMLH209B001 Classical Mythology Silverblank,Hannah Rose Class Nbr: 2337 Hav: HU TTh 11:30am-01:00pm COMLH210B001 Spanish and Spanish American Film Studies Michelotti,Graciela Class Nbr: 2052 Lim: 25 ; Hav: HU, B, A TTh 11:30am-01:00pm COMLH210B002 Spanish and Spanish American Film Studies Michelotti,Graciela Class Nbr: 2053 Lim: 25 ; Hav: HU, B, A TTh 02:30pm-04:00pm COMLH222B001 Rethinking Latin America in Contemporary Narrative Gómez Unamuno,Aurelia Class Nbr: 2459 Lim: 25 ; Hav: HU, B, A TTh 01:00pm-02:30pm COMLH262B001 Top German Cinema: #MeToo Women and Film Brust,Imke Class Nbr: 2294 Lim: 18 BMC: III; ; Hav: HU, A TTh 11:30am-01:00pm COMLH305B001 Imagining Teresa of Avila: Her Not-So-Holy Life and Afterlife Vidorreta,Almudena Class Nbr: 2596 Lim: 20 ; Hav: HU, A W 01:30pm-04:00pm COMLH312B001 Advanced Topics:Être et ne pas être: pour une histoire de la subjectivité au 20e siècle. Fadabini,Sara Class Nbr: 2550 BMC: III; Hav: HU, A M 01:30pm-04:00pm COMLH381B001 Visual Politics of Bondage Rajbanshi,Reema M. Class Nbr: 2121 Lim: 15 BMC: III; ; Hav: HU, A MW 02:15pm-03:45pm
Spring 2020: Bryn Mawr
Registration-ID Course Name Instructor Misc Days and Times Location ARTWB261001 Writing Poetry I Oka,Cynthia Dewi Class Nbr: 1232 CI; TTh 09:55am-11:15am COMLB225001 Censorship Shen,Qinna Class Nbr: 1247 CC; TTh 11:25am-12:45pm COMLB293001 The Play of Interpretation Seyhan,Azade Class Nbr: 1248 CI; MW 01:10pm-02:30pm COMLB399001 Sr Seminar in Comparative Lit Ricci,Roberta Class Nbr: 1249 HU T 02:10pm-04:00pm COMLB403001 Supervised Work Quintero,María Cristina Class Nbr: 1250 HU COMLB403002 Supervised Work Department staff,TBA Class Nbr: 1251 HU EALCB345001 Topics in East Asian Culture O'Kane,Brendan Class Nbr: 1525 HU Th 01:10pm-04:00pm FRENB326001 Etudes avancées-Proust:Inverts,Snobs,Dilletant Mahuzier,Brigitte Class Nbr: 1310 HU W 01:10pm-04:00pm HARTB110001 Identification in the Cinema Feliz,Matthew C. Class Nbr: 1328 CI;IP;WI; MWFMWF 10:10am-11:00am ITALB315001 Gendered Avant-Garde Giammei,Alessandro Class Nbr: 1368 Th 01:10pm-04:00pm
Fall 2019: Bryn Mawr
Registration-ID Course Name Instructor Misc Days and Times Location COMLB200001 Intro to Comparative Lit Quintero,María Cristina Class Nbr: 1271 CI; MW 01:10pm-02:30pm DAL25 COMLB403001 Supervised Work Quintero,María Cristina Class Nbr: 1272 HU COMLB403002 Supervised Work Department staff,TBA Class Nbr: 1273 HU CSTSB375001 Interpreting Mythology Edmonds,Radcliffe Class Nbr: 1274 HU MW 02:40pm-04:00pm OL251 EALCB212001 Topics: Chinese Lit in Trans-Late imperial fiction and dram O'Kane,Brendan Class Nbr: 1287 CC;CI; MWF 12:10pm-01:00pm OL111 ENGLB345001 Topics in Narrative Theory-Theory of the Ethnic Novel Harford Vargas,Jennifer Class Nbr: 1312 HU MW 11:40am-01:00pm EHLEC GERMB320001 Topics in German Lit & Culture-Sinn und Wahnsinn Strair,Margaret Class Nbr: 1337 WA; MW 01:10pm-02:30pm OL111 ITALB212001 Italy Today-Bodies, Souls, Politics, Cultu Giammei,Alessandro Class Nbr: 1393 CC;CI; TTh 02:25pm-03:45pm OL102