The mission of the Haverford College Safety Committee is to promote a safe working environment by creating and maintaining an active interest in safety by each employee and to assist in the overall effort to minimize the frequency of accidents in the workplace.
- Mark Sweeney, Campus Safety, Chair
- Joanne Brown, Staff Association, Vice Chair
- Brian Bell, Campus Safety, Recording Secretary
- Jim Avellino, Facilities
- Alfred Campbell, Dining Services
- Donna Hawkins, Human Resources
- Fred Howard, Conference and Events
- Brian Jackson, Staff Association
- Brian Levine, Dining Services
- Megan Tustin, Athletics
- Wayne Troop, Facilities
Contact the Committee
If your issue requires immediate attention contact Campus Safety immediately at (610) 896-1111.
The committee encourages the Haverford community to report any workplace safety issue that they feel needs attention. You are free to contact any committee member with your issue, however it is recommended that you contact the following members for the quickest response.
- msweeney [at] haverford.edu
- jcbrown [at] haverford.edu
- bbell [at] haverford.edu
Agendas & Meeting Minutes
A Haverford College user name and password is required to access these files.