- Current Year Courses
- Three-year Planner
- Tri-Co Course Search
- HC Academic Catalog Course Search
- About the Course Listings
About the Course Listings
Four views and tools each provide different ways of exploring the curriculum.
- Current Year Courses for this Department or Program lists only currently-offered classes, and includes scheduling and instructor information.
- The Three-Year Planner for this Department or Program lists all courses (in numerical order) offered during the current year and the last two years. Use it to understand the full course offerings from the department and how frequently courses are offered. This list does not include any scheduling information; instructor information is only historical and is likely to change in future years.
- The Tri-Co Course Search Engine lists the current offerings for all departments and programs at Haverford, Bryn Mawr, and Swarthmore Colleges, and includes scheduling and instructor information.
- The HC Academic Catalog Course Search Engine includes faceted searching (by division, domain, department, major, minor, and other fields) for all courses offered in the current year and the last two years. It does not contain scheduling information, but like the Three-Year Planner, can help you discover related interests and understand the typical pattern of offerings from year to year. This tool does not include all Bryn Mawr offerings.
Fall 2020: Haverford
|Registration-ID||Course Name||Instructor||Misc||Days and Times||Location|
|ANTHH103A001||Introduction to Anthropology||Ngwane,Zolani||Class Nbr: 1577 Lim: 40 ; Hav: SO, B||MTh 11:00am-12:30pm
|ANTHH214A001||Race, Crime, & Sexuality||Grigsby,Juli||Class Nbr: 2730 Lim: 25 ; Hav: SO||MTh 02:30pm-04:00pm
|ANTHH233A001||Decolonizing Visual Anthropology||Hong,Emily||Class Nbr: 1986 Lim: 8 ; Hav: SO, B, A||F 09:00am-11:00am
|ANTHH238A001||Visualizing Border/lands||Guzman,Elena||Class Nbr: 2457 Lim: 15 ; Hav: SO, A||MTh 01:00pm-02:30pm
|ANTHH253A001||Anthropology of the Middle East and North Africa||Saleh,Zainab M.||Class Nbr: 2779 Lim: 25 ; Hav: SO||M 04:00pm-07:00pm
|ANTHH265A001||Medical Anthropology||Kelly,Patricia L.||Class Nbr: 1644 Lim: 25 ; Hav: HU, B, A||TF 01:00pm-02:30pm
|ANTHH266A001||Sensory Ethnographic Methods||Hong,Emily||Class Nbr: 2422 Lim: 15 ; Hav: SO, B||Th 09:00am-11:00am
|ANTHH303A001||History and Theory of Anthropology||Saleh,Zainab M.||Class Nbr: 1578 Lim: 15 ; Hav: SO, B||Th 01:00pm-03:30pm
|ANTHH311A001||Anthropology of Violence and the Body||Grigsby,Juli||Class Nbr: 2446 Lim: 15 ; Hav: SO, B||T 01:00pm-03:30pm
|ANTHH317A001||Religion, Society, and the Ethnographic Method||Ha,Guangtian||Class Nbr: 2576 Lim: 15 ; Hav: HU, B, A||W 05:30pm-07:00pm
|ANTHH450A001||Senior Seminar: Research and Writing||Ngwane,Zolani||Class Nbr: 1959 Hav: SO||M 07:00pm-09:30pm
|ANTHH451B001||Senior Seminar: Supervised Research and Writing||Saleh,Zainab M.||Class Nbr: 2945 Hav: SO, B|
|ANTHH460A001||Teaching Assistant||Ngwane,Zolani||Class Nbr: 3171|
|ANTHH480A001||Independent Study||Ngwane,Zolani||Class Nbr: 1761|