- Current Year Courses
- Three-year Planner
- Tri-Co Course Search
- HC Academic Catalog Course Search
- About the Course Listings
About the Course Listings
Four views and tools each provide different ways of exploring the curriculum.
- Current Year Courses for this Department or Program lists only currently-offered classes, and includes scheduling and instructor information.
- The Three-Year Planner for this Department or Program lists all courses (in numerical order) offered during the current year and the last two years. Use it to understand the full course offerings from the department and how frequently courses are offered. This list does not include any scheduling information; instructor information is only historical and is likely to change in future years.
- The Tri-Co Course Search Engine lists the current offerings for all departments and programs at Haverford, Bryn Mawr, and Swarthmore Colleges, and includes scheduling and instructor information.
- The HC Academic Catalog Course Search Engine includes faceted searching (by division, domain, department, major, minor, and other fields) for all courses offered in the current year and the last two years. It does not contain scheduling information, but like the Three-Year Planner, can help you discover related interests and understand the typical pattern of offerings from year to year. This tool does not include all Bryn Mawr offerings.
Spring 2021: Haverford
|Registration-ID||Course Name||Instructor||Misc||Days and Times||Location|
|ANTHH103B001||Introduction to Anthropology||Ngwane,Zolani||Class Nbr: 1574 Lim: 40 ; Hav: SO, B||MTh 11:10am-12:30pm
|ANTHH155B001||Themes in the Anthropology of Religion: Ritual||Ngwane,Zolani||Class Nbr: 1772 Lim: 24 BMC: I; ; Hav: SO, B||TF 11:10am-12:30pm
|ANTHH212B001||Feminist Ethnography||Grigsby,Juli||Class Nbr: 2298 Lim: 25 ; Hav: SO, B||W 01:30pm-04:00pm
|ANTHH222B001||Anthropology of Human Rights: Engaged Ethnography and Anthropologist as Witness||Gettleson,Brie||Class Nbr: 2122 Lim: 15 ; Hav: SO, B||MTh 11:10am-12:30pm
|ANTHH245B001||Ethnographies of Africa: Culture, Power and Identity||Ngwane,Zolani||Class Nbr: 2680 Hav: SO, B||MTh 02:40pm-04:00pm
|ANTHH265B001||Medical Anthropology||Kelly,Patricia L.||Class Nbr: 2360 Lim: 25 ; Hav: HU, B||TF 09:40am-11:00am
|ANTHH269B001||DISASTER: Discourses of International Solidarity and Humanitarian Intervention||Koulen,Sarah-Jane||Class Nbr: 2718 Lim: 24 ; Hav: SO, B||TF 09:40am-11:00am
|ANTHH302B001||Oil, Culture, Power||Saleh,Zainab M.||Class Nbr: 2282 Lim: 15 ; Hav: SO, B||Th 01:10pm-04:00pm
|ANTHH312B001||Ethnographic Poetics: Advanced Readings in Black Feminist Theory & Praxis||Grigsby,Juli||Class Nbr: 2283 Lim: 15 ; Hav: SO, B, A||T 01:10pm-04:00pm
|ANTHH318B001||Black Feminist Borderlands||Guzman,Elena||Class Nbr: 3024 Lim: 8 ; Hav: SO, B, A-CEXP||TF 01:10pm-02:30pm
|ANTHH329B001||Hamdani: Co-spiration of the Sacred and the Satirical||Ha,Guangtian||Class Nbr: 2800 Lim: 15 ; Hav: HU, A||T 09:40am-12:30pm
|ANTHH353B001||Citizenship, Migration, and Belonging||Saleh,Zainab M.||Class Nbr: 2679 Lim: 15 ; Hav: SO, B||T 01:10pm-04:00pm
|ANTHH451B001||Senior Seminar: Supervised Research and Writing||Grigsby,Juli||Class Nbr: 1576 Hav: SO, B|
|ANTHH451B002||Senior Seminar: Supervised Research and Writing||Hong,Emily||Class Nbr: 1697 Hav: SO, B|
|ANTHH451B003||Senior Seminar: Supervised Research and Writing||Moses,Joshua||Class Nbr: 1698 Hav: SO, B|
|ANTHH451B004||Senior Seminar: Supervised Research and Writing||Saleh,Zainab M.||Class Nbr: 2226 Hav: SO, B|