- Current Year Courses
- Three-year Planner
- Tri-Co Course Search
- HC Academic Catalog Course Search
- About the Course Listings
About the Course Listings
Four views and tools each provide different ways of exploring the curriculum.
- Current Year Courses for this Department or Program lists only currently-offered classes, and includes scheduling and instructor information.
- The Three-Year Planner for this Department or Program lists all courses (in numerical order) offered during the current year and the last two years. Use it to understand the full course offerings from the department and how frequently courses are offered. This list does not include any scheduling information; instructor information is only historical and is likely to change in future years.
- The Tri-Co Course Search Engine lists the current offerings for all departments and programs at Haverford, Bryn Mawr, and Swarthmore Colleges, and includes scheduling and instructor information.
- The HC Academic Catalog Course Search Engine includes faceted searching (by division, domain, department, major, minor, and other fields) for all courses offered in the current year and the last two years. It does not contain scheduling information, but like the Three-Year Planner, can help you discover related interests and understand the typical pattern of offerings from year to year. This tool does not include all Bryn Mawr offerings.
Fall 2019: Haverford
|Registration-ID||Course Name||Instructor||Misc||Days and Times||Location|
|ANTHH103A001||Introduction to Anthropology||Culbertson,Jacob H.||Class Nbr: 1854 Lim: 40 ; Hav: SO, B||MW 02:15pm-03:45pm
|ANTHH112A001||The Anthropology of Architecture||Culbertson,Jacob H.||Class Nbr: 2165 Lim: 25 ; Hav: SO, B||TTh 02:30pm-04:00pm
|ANTHH233A001||Decolonizing Visual Anthropology||Hong,Emily||Class Nbr: 2820 Lim: 15 ; Hav: SO, B, A||T 01:30pm-04:00pm
|ANTHH238A001||Visualizing Border/lands||Guzman,Elena||Class Nbr: 2439 Hav: SO, B, A||TTh 11:30am-01:00pm
|ANTHH265A001||Medical Anthropology||Kelly,Patricia L.||Class Nbr: 1995 Lim: 25 ; Hav: HU, B, A||M 07:30pm-10:00pm
|ANTHH265A002||Medical Anthropology||Kelly,Patricia L.||Class Nbr: 2653 Lim: 25 ; Hav: HU, B||T 07:30pm-10:00pm
|ANTHH281A001||Introduction to Environmental Anthropology||Moses,Joshua||Class Nbr: 2200 Lim: 25 BMC: I; ; Hav: SO, B||MW 11:15am-12:45pm
|ANTHH303A001||History and Theory of Anthropology||Ngwane,Zolani||Class Nbr: 1858 Hav: SO, B||T 01:30pm-04:00pm
|ANTHH309A001||People, Place, and Collaborative Research in the Urban Environment||Moses,Joshua||Class Nbr: 2504 Lim: 15 ; Hav: SO, B||TF 12:10pm-02:55pm
|ANTHH450A001||Senior Seminar: Research and Writing||Ngwane,Zolani||Class Nbr: 2568 Hav: SO||M 07:30pm-10:00pm
|ANTHH451B001||Senior Seminar: Supervised Research and Writing||Department staff,TBA||Class Nbr: 2569 Hav: SO, B|
|ANTHH480A001||Independent Study||Class Nbr: 2195|