- Current Year Courses
- Three-year Planner
- Tri-Co Course Search
- HC Academic Catalog Course Search
- About the Course Listings
About the Course Listings
Four views and tools each provide different ways of exploring the curriculum.
- Current Year Courses for this Department or Program lists only currently-offered classes, and includes scheduling and instructor information.
- The Three-Year Planner for this Department or Program lists all courses (in numerical order) offered during the current year and the last two years. Use it to understand the full course offerings from the department and how frequently courses are offered. This list does not include any scheduling information; instructor information is only historical and is likely to change in future years.
- The Tri-Co Course Search Engine lists the current offerings for all departments and programs at Haverford, Bryn Mawr, and Swarthmore Colleges, and includes scheduling and instructor information.
- The HC Academic Catalog Course Search Engine includes faceted searching (by division, domain, department, major, minor, and other fields) for all courses offered in the current year and the last two years. It does not contain scheduling information, but like the Three-Year Planner, can help you discover related interests and understand the typical pattern of offerings from year to year. This tool does not include all Bryn Mawr offerings.
Fall 2021: Haverford
|Registration-ID||Course Name||Instructor||Misc||Days and Times||Location|
|ANTHH103A001||Introduction to Anthropology||Ngwane,Zolani||Class Nbr: 1352 Lim: 40 ; Hav: SO, B||MW 11:30am-01:00pm
|ANTHH106A001||Sensing Beyond the Human||Lee,Jia Hui||Class Nbr: 2726 Hav: SO, B||MW 10:00am-11:30am
|ANTHH265A001||Medical Anthropology||Kelly,Patricia L.||Class Nbr: 1367 Lim: 25 ; Hav: HU, B||TTh 01:00pm-02:30pm
|ANTHH271A001||The Body and Embodiment in the Middle East||Saleh,Zainab M.||Class Nbr: 1370 Lim: 25 ; Hav: SO, B||TTh 11:30am-01:00pm
|ANTHH272A001||The Politics of Paradise: An Anthropology of Tourism||Henry,Amber Marie||Class Nbr: 1369 Lim: 30 ; Hav: SO, B||M 01:30pm-04:00pm
|ANTHH273A001||Law and Anthropology: The War on Drugs||Eisenberg-Guyot,Nadja||Class Nbr: 2747 Hav: SO, B||TTh 10:00am-11:30am
|ANTHH281A001||Introduction to Environmental Anthropology||Moses,Joshua||Class Nbr: 2659 Lim: 25 BMC: I; ; Hav: SO, B||MW 11:30am-01:00pm
|ANTHH303A001||History and Theory of Anthropology||Saleh,Zainab M.||Class Nbr: 1353 Lim: 15 ; Hav: SO, B||W 01:30pm-04:00pm
|ANTHH319A001||Deviant Bodies: The Anthropology of Gender and Race||Eisenberg-Guyot,Nadja||Class Nbr: 2748 Lim: 15 ; Hav: SO, B||T 01:30pm-04:00pm
|ANTHH450A001||Senior Seminar: Research and Writing||Ngwane,Zolani||Class Nbr: 1358 Hav: SO||M 07:30pm-10:00pm
|ANTHH451B001||Senior Seminar: Supervised Research and Writing||Ngwane,Zolani||Class Nbr: 1366 Hav: SO, B|
|ANTHH480A001||Independent Study||Ngwane,Zolani||Class Nbr: 1355|