Other Ways to Give
Haverford's sustainable giving program is an easy and convenient way to build a significant annual contribution through smaller installments. Select the payment option that's best for you on our secure gift form.
Benefits to You:
- Convenience of manageable installments.
- Increase the impact of your gift.
- Greatly reduce the number of solicitations received.
Benefits to Haverford:
- An ongoing, reliable source of funding throughout the fiscal year.
- Reduced environmental impact with fewer mailings to print.
- Financial and administrative resources are effectively applied.
Stocks, Bequests, and More
Stock gifts may be wired by DTC #8862 for credit to Corporation of Haverford College Account #21604209 at Merrill Lynch: (610) 687-7960. Due to privacy laws, many brokerage firms cannot release a donor’s name and so we ask that you fill out the Securities Donation Form so we're able to credit you for your gift.
Private foundation and donor advised fund grants can be made directly to Haverford College. Our tax ID (or EIN) number is 23-6002304.
Visit haverford.mylegacygift.org to learn more about bequests, gifts that pay you income for life, and gifts of tangible property.
If you are 70 1/2 or older, you can give up to $100,000 directly from your IRA to Haverford without having to pay income taxes on the money.
Many companies sponsor programs that match charitable contributions made by their employees, retirees, and family members. Search for your company on our secure "Make a Gift" page.
Haverford College employees may make automatic contributions via payroll deduction.