Travel Resources

Comprehensive resources for all Haverford students, faculty, and staff traveling abroad on behalf of the College.

The office or department sponsoring your travel can answer any program specific questions. All general travel information—such as passport and visa details, health and safety, and required forms—can be found here.

Current Travel Warnings
    • Haverford College does not have any students studying in Nepal.


Is your passport valid for at least 6 months after you return?


Do you need a visa to enter a particular country?

Travel Warnings

The College's policy regarding U.S. Department of State travel warnings.


All students traveling outside of the United States must sign the waiver. Without a signed waiver you may not go abroad.

Group Leader Guidelines

Faculty, coaches, or staff organizing a trip must follow College guidelines.


Travel Checklist

Students, faculty, and staff should be aware of these to-do items before departing.