Workday is a Cloud-based human resources, payroll and finance system that incorporates higher-education best practices. It can be accessed using a web browser or mobile app. Haverford College began using Workday in July 2017.
To research historical data, please reference our Kuali page.
(1) Note that Haverford does not use daily allowances or conversion tables.
(2) Note that Haverford does not use spend authorizations, and policies related to travel and receipt submission may vary from those described in the video.
Training Materials for Fundamentals
- Workday Worktags presentation
- Process to Create a Supplier Request presentation
- Create Expense Report step-by-step
- Purchasing with Requisition step-by-step
- Purchasing with Workday Punch Outs step-by-step
- Create Receipt (Receiving) step-by-step
- Create Supplier Invoice Request (DV) step-by-step
- Delegate Tasks, In-Box Action Items step-by-step