The VCAM Create Spaces (006 and 206) and Exhibition Wall are reservable for up to two-week intervals for curricular and co-curricular experimental media and performance projects, digital pedagogy, and small-scale exhibitions.
Propose a Project
Students: Please complete the following form and email it to Hurford Center Post-Bac Fellow Kelly Jung email@example.com (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org). She will then be in touch to discuss your concept.
Major/Minor/Interests if Undeclared:
- Submit an essay of 500 words or less that describes your concept and how it will be executed. Explain the intellectual scope of the project and its relation to Haverford’s academic program.
- Create Spaces can be booked for up to two weeks at a time, including any setup and deinstallation. When would you ideally be using the space? If that time isn’t available, when would be an alternate time?
- Please Include a detailed budget for the project.
- Include any supplementary materials that you wish to be considered as a part of your application—drawings, slides, audio/ video clips, scripts, visiting artist CVs, etc.
- Discuss any past creative projects you’ve undertaken if applicable; how have they prepared you for your proposed project?
- Discuss why a Create Space would be the ideal location for your project. Which of the two spaces do you envision using? Why?
- Provide a list of other extracurricular commitments, and how they might impact your work on the project.