Kate will work remotely throughout the fall semester. To schedule a meeting by phone or Zoom, reach out by phone (610-896-1243) or email (email@example.com).
Kate is a member of the Controller’s Office team with primary responsibility for the student and summer payrolls and over-all payroll accounting. Her role supports and complements the work of the Payroll Manager, Accounting Manager, and Human Resources Office staff including:
- Processing student and summer bi-weekly payrolls,
- Helping students and staff with questions and problems with time entry, payroll taxes, on-boarding, and paychecks,
- Assisting student worker managers with student time approvals and reporting on departmental student payroll costs,
- Coordinating with the IITS and HR departments to identify and resolve payroll processing problems, and
- Providing informational and problem-solving assistance that facilitates the smooth and error free financial operation of the College.
Kate began her accounting career at Bryn Mawr College working in the Controller’s Office and the Human Resources Office. She recently returned to higher education following more than 20 years in leadership roles in finance, operations, and human resources helping entrepreneurs grow small companies into successful top ranked businesses in the Philadelphia region. She received her bachelor’s degree from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.