Joan will be working on campus.
To schedule a meeting by phone or Zoom, reach out by phone (610-896-1021) or email (jwankmil [at] haverford.edu).
Joan Wankmiller has served as the Executive Assistant to the President since February, 2006. Joan has served six presidents during her tenure at Haverford College. She holds a BA in Business Administration from Philadelphia University (now Jefferson). Prior to working at Haverford College, Joan worked for The John Templeton Foundation and The Philadelphia Cancer Coalition.
As Executive Assistant to the President, the Chief of Staff and Interim Chief Diversity Officer Joan Wankmiller is responsible for:
- Arranging appointments and events scheduling for President Wendy Raymond
- Assist with special events such as Commencement and Inauguration
- Support for the Board of Managers
- Arranging appointments and events scheduling for Jesse Lytle, Vice President and Chief of Staff, and Norm Jones, Interim Chief Diversity Officer
- Managing the President’s home – One College Circle