Frank joined Haverford College in 2017.
In the role of Associate Controller, Frank oversees the following:
- General ledger maintenance
- Closing & financial reporting
- Reconciliations & analysis
- Indirect Cost Proposals
- Accounting for annual giving, planned giving, federal & private grants, and capital assets
- Treasury management
- Audit preparation, tax reporting, and compliance
- Accounts Payable
Frank was also part of the Workday Financials implementation team and enjoys working to utilize the continued enhancements to Workday’s functionality.
Frank earned his B.S. from Drexel University.