Frank joined Haverford College in January of 2017 and has over 15 years of accounting experience.
In the role of Manager of Accounting, Frank oversees the following:
- General ledger maintenance
- Closing & financial reporting
- Reconciliations & analysis
- Accounting for annual giving, planned giving, federal & private grants, and capital assets
- Treasury management
- Audit preparation, tax reporting, and compliance
Frank was also part of the Workday Financials implementation team and enjoys working to utilize the continued enhancements to Workday’s functionality.
Frank earned his B.S. from Drexel University.