As Special Assistant to the President, Franklyn Cantor is responsible for a range of strategic initiatives in the Office of the President, including:
- Leading efforts in diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Developing new projects and initiatives in support of the College's Sustainability Strategic Plan, with a specific focus on the waste stream
- Policy development and/or implementation
- Campus signage and navigation
- Special events such as Commencement and Inauguration
- Support for the Board of Managers
Before joining the President's Office, Franklyn worked in Student Life as a part of the Dean's Office, and received his B.A. in History of Art from Haverford College in 2012.