Franklyn will be on parental leave beginning on August 25, and will return on October 20, at which point he will work remotely throughout the fall semester.
To schedule a meeting by phone or Zoom, reach out by phone (610-896-1002) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
As Special Assistant to the President, Franklyn Cantor is responsible for a range of initiatives in the Office of the President, including:
- Strategic efforts in diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Developing new projects in support of the College's Sustainability Strategic Plan, with a specific focus on the waste stream
- Policy development and/or implementation
- Contributing to cross-divisional processes (e.g. Academic Catalog, re-accreditation)
- Campus signage and navigation
- Promoting campus voter engagement
- Special events such as Commencement and Inauguration
- Support for the Board of Managers
- Managing the Office's operating budgets and restricted funds
Send me an email if you're interested in talking about any of the above!
Before joining the President's Office, Franklyn worked in Student Life as a part of the Dean's Office, and received his B.A. in History of Art from Haverford College in 2012. He lives with his wife, his infant son, and two dogs in the South Kensington neighborhood of Philadelphia (near Fishtown), where he serves as the Judge of Election for the 18th division of the 18th ward.