Many offices and departments coordinate travel opportunities for Haverford faculty, students, and staff.
Haverford sponsorship is defined as one of the following situations:
- The trip is organized on behalf of a Haverford organization, including but not limited to: one of the Centers (CPGC, KINSC, or HCAH), Center for Career and Professional Advising, or academic or administrative department.
- Funds are contributed from a College account, or money is held and disbursed through a College account (i.e., Deborah Lafer-Scher International Internship, Kessinger Fund, Whitehead Internship, etc.)
- The trip is organized by a Haverford faculty or staff member for a specific group, such as an athletic team, Chamber Singers, etc.
Opportunities may include athletic team travel, class travel, research trips, internships, study abroad, and other global initiatives. These contacts represent entities sponsoring travel on behalf of the College.
Students with Haverford sponsorship should discuss their plans with an adviser or program administrator and follow the protocol for obtaining a valid passport, adequate medical insurance, visa, etc. – in short, design a safe trip abroad.
Bonnie McAllister, (610) 896-1117
- Bi-Co Chamber Singers
Tom Lloyd, (610) 896-1006
- Center for Career and Professional Advising (CCPA)
Amy Feifer, (610) 896-1181
- Center for Peace and Global Citizenship (CPGC)
Elias Mohr, (610) 795-6591
- Hurford Center for the Arts and Humanities (HCAH)
James Weissinger '06, (610) 795-6518
- Koshland Integrated Natural Sciences Center (KINSC)
Marielle Eaton, (610) 896-1403
- Mellon Mays Undergraduate Fellowship
Theresa Tensuan, (610) 896-1268
- Office of the Provost
Fran Blase, (610) 896-1216
- Study Abroad
Rebecca Avery, (610) 896-1230
- The Green Fund
Allison Carpenter (610) 896-1212