For information about Web accessibility, please contact the Webmaster at email@example.com.
Please make sure to read all information below carefully before submitting your application.
- One Bedroom Apartments: $655 per month including utilities (limit 2 people)
- Two Bedroom Apartments: $770 per month including utilities (limit 3 people)
- There is a $100 per month charge per air conditioning unit
Changes for Summer 2015
- You will not be able to move into your apartment until Saturday, May 23 at 8am.
- Sunday May 17 5:00pm (commencement) until Saturday May 24 at 8am we will make rooms available in Gummere for $100.
- Saturday, May 23, 2015 through Saturday, August 1, 2015 12noon.
- Application available March 23rd.
- All applications are due by March 27, 2015, 5:00pm
- By April 17, 2015 you will receive an email from the Office of Summer Programs indicating which apartment you have been assigned. The email will contain instructions for completing the lease process.
- Between April 27 - May 1, 2015 you must come to the Office of Summer Programs (Campus Center 007, across from Bookstore). Please bring a blank check or credit card with you to complete all paperwork.
- May 17, between 12pm and 4pm, you must come to the Campus Center lobby to pick up your key to Gummere if you opt to stay in Gummere for the week of May 17 (after hours at Campus Safety). Please be sure to bring ID. Keys will only be issued to the person assigned to the room.
- Move in procedure for Summer 2015: Apartments will be ready for move in on Saturday, May 23, 2015 and Sunday, May 24, 2015 (8:00a.m.-4:00p.m.
both days). You will only be able to pick up your key and move into your apartment during those times. Someone from the HCA Summer Housing office will go with you to your apartment for an inspection and have you sign before giving out the key. Please note that keys will not be available at Campus Safety after hours.
- Apartments are rented on a first come, first served basis based on application submission date and time. Haverford College students are given first priority.
- Air Conditioners: The renter must supply the unit and install/remove the unit. There is an additional charge of $100/month per air conditioning unit. There will be a charge for any damage to the window frame.
- Summer Repairs and Improvements: We will be completing repairs and improvements to many of the apartments during the summer. Some apartments will receive repairs that do not require the apartment to be vacant; students will be notified 24 hours before those repairs take place. In the event that major improvements and/or repairs will take place in your apartment that require the apartment to be vacated, by signing the lease you agree to move to another assigned apartment for the remainder of the summer. You will be asked to move only once.