Get in Touch
Advisory BoardsStudent Assistants
Faculty Advisory Board
The Faculty Advisory Board serves in an advisory capacity to the Office of International Academic Programs and acts as a subcommittee of the EPC. The Board selects and nominates students for study at Oxford and Cambridge; reviews the applications of students whose GPAs are below 3.0 to determine whether they can study abroad; evaluates proposals from students/faculty who wish to add programs to the approved list; evaluates programs on a regular basis and makes recommendations regarding the addition and deletion of programs to the EPC and reviews petitions from students who seek exemption from the study abroad rules and regulations.
If you need to speak with a member of the faculty advisory board contact the Office of International Academic Affairs.
Student Study Abroad Advisory Board
This board is comprised of students who have returned from an approved study abroad program. Board members meet every few weeks throughout the semester to assist and advise the Office of International Academic Affairs on matters relating to study abroad. One of the primary tasks of the Board is to review petitions to add or drop programs to the approved list. The members are also expected to participate in scheduled study abroad information sessions, including the workshop for parents and the Study Abroad Fair held on Family Weekend and other on campus events. Board members help design the format and content of the Mandatory Pre-Departure Orientation Session and also participate in the panel presentations.
Interested in an appointment to the SSAAB? Contact the Office of International Academic Programs.
- Jessica Blitz '18, IFSA-Butler Hebrew University, Israel
- Kate Sollee '18, DIS Copenhagen, Denmark
- Crystal Wang '18, DIS Copenhagen, Denmark
- Miranda Bucky '18, Al Akhawayn University, Morocco
- Catheline Phan '18, DIS Copenhagen, Denmark
- Adina Paley '18, University College Dublin, Ireland
- Devin Louis, Katholieke Universiteit, Belgium
- Emma Keates, University College Dublin, Ireland
- Amanda Dennis '18, DIS Copenhagen, Denmark
- Winn Koster '18, University College Dublin, Ireland
- Skyler Ellenburg '18, SIT Development, Politics, & Language, Ecuador
- Mary Beth Melso, '18, University College Dublin, Ireland
- Alondra Gomez '18, DIS Copenhagen, Denmark
- Anna Dekle, '18, University College London, England
- Siyan Wang '18, University College London, England
- Matthew Ridley '19, IES Granada, Spain
- Steve Lehman, '19, BCA Xalapa, Mexico
- Georgia Meyer, '19, IES Siena, Italy
- Kirsten Mullin '19, University College Dublin, Ireland
- Sarah Haviland '19, IES European Union, Germany
- Samantha Chu '19, Budapest Semester in Math, Hungary
- Moeka Noda '19, DIS Copenhagen, Denmark
- Ellen Schoder '19, IES Granada, Spain
- Abby Harrison '19, SIT Iceland, Iceland
- Charlie Lynn '19, IFSA Butler Argentine Universities, Argentina