Our courses adopt a variety of approaches, including literary studies, film and media studies, social history, the history of ideas, sociolinguistics, the study of politics and popular culture, and fiction-writing.
- Current Year Courses
- Three-year Planner
- Tri-Co Course Search
- HC Academic Catalog Course Search
- About the Course Listings
About the Course Listings
Four views and tools each provide different ways of exploring the curriculum.
- Current Year Courses for this Department or Program lists only currently-offered classes, and includes scheduling and instructor information.
- The Three-Year Planner for this Department or Program lists all courses (in numerical order) offered during the current year and the last two years. Use it to understand the full course offerings from the department and how frequently courses are offered. This list does not include any scheduling information; instructor information is only historical and is likely to change in future years.
- The Tri-Co Course Search Engine lists the current offerings for all departments and programs at Haverford, Bryn Mawr, and Swarthmore Colleges, and includes scheduling and instructor information.
- The HC Academic Catalog Course Search Engine includes faceted searching (by division, domain, department, major, minor, and other fields) for all courses offered in the current year and the last two years. It does not contain scheduling information, but like the Three-Year Planner, can help you discover related interests and understand the typical pattern of offerings from year to year. This tool does not include all Bryn Mawr offerings.
Spring 2021: Haverford
|Registration-ID||Course Name||Instructor||Misc||Days and Times||Location|
|SPANH002B001||Elementary Spanish||Rodriguez-Rincon,Luis||Class Nbr: 1563 Lim: 18 ; Hav: HU, B, A||MWF 09:40am-10:30am
|SPANH002B002||Elementary Spanish||López-Sánchez,Ana||Class Nbr: 1564 Lim: 18 ; Hav: HU, B, A||MWF 04:10pm-05:00pm
|SPANH002B003||Elementary Spanish||Vidorreta,Almudena||Class Nbr: 1693 Lim: 18 ; Hav: HU, B, A||MTh 02:40pm-04:00pm
|SPANH101B001||Intermediate Spanish||Martinez Hernandez,Lina Maria||Class Nbr: 1565 Lim: 18 ; Hav: HU, B, A||MTh 09:40am-11:00am
|SPANH101B002||Intermediate Spanish||Martinez Hernandez,Lina Maria||Class Nbr: 1566 Lim: 18 ; Hav: HU, B, A||MTh 01:10pm-02:30pm
|SPANH102B001||Advanced Intermediate Spanish||Gómez De Unamuno,Aurelia||Class Nbr: 1567 Lim: 18 ; Hav: HU, B, A||MTh 09:40am-11:00am
|SPANH102B002||Advanced Intermediate Spanish||Gómez De Unamuno,Aurelia||Class Nbr: 1568 Lim: 18 ; Hav: HU, B, A||MTh 11:10am-12:30pm
|SPANH102B003||Advanced Intermediate Spanish||Vidorreta,Almudena||Class Nbr: 1694 Lim: 18 ; Hav: HU, B, A||MTh 01:10pm-02:30pm
|SPANH206B001||Digitally Narrating Second Language Identities||López-Sánchez,Ana||Class Nbr: 2346 Hav: HU, B, A||TF 01:10pm-02:30pm
|SPANH210B001||Spanish and Spanish American Film Studies||Michelotti,Graciela||Class Nbr: 1851 Lim: 18 ; Hav: HU, B, A||TF 11:10am-12:30pm
|SPANH210B002||Spanish and Spanish American Film Studies||Michelotti,Graciela||Class Nbr: 1852 Lim: 18 ; Hav: HU, B, A||TF 02:40pm-04:00pm
|SPANH240B001||Latin American and Iberian Culture and Civilization||Castillo Sandoval,Roberto||Class Nbr: 2347 BMC: III; CC Hav: HU, B, A||W 01:30pm-04:00pm
|SPANH316B001||Women and the Armed Struggle in Latin America||Gómez De Unamuno,Aurelia||Class Nbr: 2348 Lim: 15 ; Hav: HU, B, A||TF 11:10am-12:30pm
|SPANH318B001||Identity and History in Latin American Self-Writing||Castillo Sandoval,Roberto||Class Nbr: 2349 Hav: HU, A||F 11:10am-02:00pm
|SPANH330B001||Beyond Quijote: Cervantes's Other Writings||Rodriguez-Rincon,Luis||Class Nbr: 2734 Lim: 15 ; Hav: HU, A||MTh 02:40pm-04:00pm
|SPANH490B001||Senior Departmental Studies||Class Nbr: 1853 Hav: HU, B, A|