Mid-Year Room Draw
Mid-Year Room Draw is for upper-class students returning to campus in Semester II from Study Abroad/Study Away, Leave, or Living Off-Campus.
2020 Mid-Year Room Draw Guidelines
Hard-copies can be obtained at the Office of Residential Life.
Mid-Year Room Draw Forms
The following forms are available in your housing portal.
- Leaving Application
- Returning Application
- Pull-In Application
Special Interest Housing applications are made available in the event spaces open up for Semester II. Spaces are not guaranteed.
- Cadbury House - Contact: Office of Residential Life at hc-reslife [at] haverford.edu
- Ira de a. Reid House - Contact: Ben Hughes, Program Coordinator, Office of Multicultural Affairs at (610) 896-1406
- QHouse - Contact: Office of Residential Life at hc-reslife [at] haverford.edu
- Residential Life Committee
hc.reslifecommittee [at] gmail.com (subject: Mid-Year%20Room%20Draw%20Question)
Emails will read by members of the Residential Life Committee.
- Kristin Vitacco, Assistant Director of Housing Operations
kvitacco [at] haverford.edu
- Nate Diehl, Director of Residential Life
ndiehl [at] haverford.edu (subject: Mid-Year%20Room%20Draw)